Dubai series -Our home in Dubai - 1

So finally, it's here... Let's begin this dubai series. Honestly I was waiting for the part two of vlog so that I can add up moments from there but since it's taking long I m going to write it as my way. Hope u all like this. 

...........................................................................

The day has finally arrived when Tejran are finally off to Dubai. They were so happy bcoz its their first international trip and Dubai is such a wonderful place to explore.

At Mumbai airport, 

Teja " sunnnyyyyyy, I m so happyyyy. This is our first international trip and I m so excited for us "

Karan " haan mera laddoo I am excited, I have been to Dubai many times but this time, it feels so good, I can't wait to explore Dubai with you... My baby "

He kissed her cheeks and she smiled widely showing her teeth like a baby. 

They boarded the flight and these two were just sticking to each other in flight. 

Airhostes came and asked everyone about their meal and extra drinks. When she came to tejran seat, teja was watching a movie and Karan was staring her. 

Airhostes blushed seeing Karan ,he was sitting with khule button, his bare chest was a sight to watch.  He raised his head sensing someone look.

Karan " yes ? "

He chuckled nervously sensing her look and nudged teja, she looked at him and then at the airhostes, her nose flared in anger.  She looked at the direction of her eyes and saw his bare chest and immediately hide his chest with her hands breaking the air hostess trance.

Teja " what do u want? "

She asked in a bitter tone and the girl gulped her saliva seeing teja angry. 

A.H " mam, sir, would u like to have something for drink , or can I bring your food now "

Teja "we don't need anything now.  Now Excuse us  "

Air hostes nodded and started to move when teja called her again " don't u dare eye my man like that again. Do you get that "

The girl nodded being scared and moved away faster, karan chuckled and others sitting nearby laughed. Teja glared at her dear devars and they shut up. 

Karan " baby girl, itna gussa "

Teja " u shut up, kyu phenti ho tum shirt jab sabko dhikana hai tera chest, utar do na pura..  If I see u bare chested with khule button again, maa kasam I will throw away all ur shirts,  u will only wear turtle neck T-shirt , samjhi "

He nodded being scared and she glared at him  " muh mei kya laddoo hai, bolo samjhi ki nahi "

Karan " haan samaj gaye "

Teja " good "

She turned up and resumed her movie, he looked around and saw everyone busy among themselves.  Their seat was in the last corner and that was an added advantage to him. He crawled his hands under her waist turning to her, making her gasp and she turned to him. He started tracing her waist and she was trying her best to control her moans.. 

Teju " karann, stop it "

Karan " what if I say I won't "

He pinched her waist and she shrieked slowly, his hands moved upwards and she knew where it was moving, she held his hands breathing heavily while he smirked.

Karan " Tch tch tch, kya hua teja "

He smirked evilly and took his hands while she held her seat belt to control her raging hormones. She looked at him and he was giving her teasing looks, she smirked back and he knows that he was in trouble now.