Never felt like this before :)

Disclaimer - This is a random OS, not to blame anyone or to doubt anyone feelings. Haters and overthinkers stay away and my pyaare understanding readers enjoyyy. This idea is given by
Tejranyash

.....................................................................

Karan was sitting on the table, he was checking some editing of his vlog when teju came from their room excited.

Teju " sunny,  sunnyyy, look what I found.. See this "

He looked at her and again at his laptop, he wanted to tease her by acting not interested. She closed his laptop and this time he again looked at her and she grinned and showed her screen. 

Karan " what is this " he asked her crossing his arms over his chest.

Teju " This restaurant is on the outskirts of Mumbai and they deliver best desi food there, we haven't tried yet.. Can we go "

He smirked " babe.. You havent tried yet, I have been to the restaurant before and yeah it's good one "

She frowned " with whom? "

He sighed " you know but we will go there soon together "

She nodded no " that's okay.. I thought u also don't know, but yeah,  U have been to many places, I should have thought about that.  I don't want to go there now "

She walked away and he looked back at his work. She entered their room and settled on the bed.

Teju pov " Teju, don't go to that zone.. You know he was in relationship before and so you, don't let your over thinking brain get active now.. "

She was trying hard to stop her overthinking, this is not the first time but many times they have came across situation like this, from big boss to outside world. Whenever she gets excited to show him something, he would have already done that or he have been to that place. 

1. She was wearing a black full flowing dress, trying it before the wkv. She wanted to show it to him and thus, exited out to show him

He looked at her dress from top to bottom and remembered something
" I have seen that use dress already teju, it's good. You r looking good in this "

She felt something ,may be insecurities but didn't want to take it to her heart, so chucked it.

2. They were sitting on the lawn and discussing about something, she suddenly thought of spa and excitedly told him,

Teju " we will go to couple spa, you and me and we r going to enjoy "

Hearing Couple spa and looking at others who were beside them n the number of cameras around , he gave a wide eyes frowned face, she looked at him keenly and observed his expression. He nodded reluctantly feeling shy but she took them in other way.

Teju " do u ever want to do something with me, like seriously "

She asked trying to be calm and he tried to explain her noticing her expression. 

3. After they came out of Bigboss house, she got into naagin immediately and they both managed their time to be  with each other. 

Teju " Sunnyyyyy, come here "

Currently they were in hair spa clinic and he was waiting for her, she felt blessed to have a partner like him. She posted story of them and the evening was good.  But then , she decided to check her twitter which was a bad decision of hers, she came across the video where he was with his ex in the spa, the negativity was too much for her.