Nah din meri, Nah raat meri :) -2

The moment those words slipped from his mouth, she was shocked, surprised, hurt, angered, a wave of emotions hit her and she left the place before she starts cry in buckets infront of her in laws.

The Tejasswi who she knows would never cry over these things, she was ashamed of herself for a moment that she is crying for this thing which was a fact. It's his house, he brought it by his hard work, this is the truth. But, being her sunny's ladoo it hurts, it terribly hurts to listen that from him. From the moment, they entwined their fingers into the bond of eternity, she never felt like this. She always believed that whatever his is hers and whatever hers is his. She never complained to him about the same and he though never did even for fun. Then why today, what happened to him that he was highly pissed. It's not just Aman, she knows that clearly. It's way more than that.

With tears rolling her cheeks and all this running in her mind, she reached her home. Parking the car aside and wiping the tears away, she put up her happy face and greeted her parents. She had some talks with them and went to her room. She was tired, her head is aching like someone is drilling a hole in it,  her eyes lost their shine and anyone can say she was unwell physically and mentally, and she could hardly keep her eyes open.  Without changing her clothes, she drifted to sleep being exhausted. 

On the other side, Karan was sleeping on his room, with his head on his sisters lap. There are dry tears on his cheeks. Poonam di looked at him and sighed remembering their conversation.

Poonam di " what's that sunny , we never expect this from you "

Karan " I m sorry di, I was thinking something and I didn't realized that, I swear di, I didn't mean it, pls trust me, u know I could never say that to her "

Poonam di " but u did sunny and she is hurt. Did u see how she left from here all of a sudden listening to it "

Karan " I know, I made a mistake, I m sorry di, I will talk to her "

He was about to get up but she pulled him down and made him look at her.

Poonam di " Batao kya baat hai sunny "

Karan shifted his gaze from her, he can never lie to her. Poonam di is not just a sister to him but a second mother who took care of him from his childhood.

Karan " Kuch nahi di" he whispered slowly.

Poonam di " out with it sunny, now " sternly.

Karan sighed and placed his head on her lap, pulled her hand and kept n his hairs. She smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Karan " I don't know di, I m messed up,  mujhe samaj nahi aaraha hai ki mein kya karun. I m lately missing her so much, we couldn't get enough time to spend for ourselves. People looking from outside feel like we r always together, but for me this relationship feels like a long distance one. I want her to be with me always, I know it's not possible, but still I m habituated to her. Nowadays, her busy schedule is not letting us to be together. I am so happy for her growth in career, but a selfish part of me want my ladoo to give me attention. Itni buri baat hai kya hai.. I don't care even if it is, I want her all for myself. Pata hai, her clg friend Aman came and he is saying he loves her, meri dimag phatgaye and I warned him but she thinks I m wrong in this. She said she can take care of everything for herself, she doesn't want me to do. Kya mein itni buri ho, y don't she want me to take care. After a long time , I got someone whom I can take care, pamper and cherish but she thinks I am overshadowing her. Mujhe ye baat sochkar bohot bura lagraha hai. Jab bhi Shaadi ka topic aati hai, she refused to talk about it. Kya Usko mere saath nahi rehna hai.. Is she not sure about me ? "