Momos kharidlo Momos 🥳

This is a short random os, combining the stories of them eating momos with papa and mumma kundrra. We have seen that as separate videos, but what if they four travelled together and had momos. Real wala imagination hai..

..........................................................................

Teju had been shooting for naagin, her work schedule is tight since the show is at peak and she is doing a double role of mother and daughter.  He was free for the day as his shoot ended few days ago and his next schedule starts in next month for his new show. 

He was getting ready to go to her, pick her up and have something like a dinner date. He walked outside and saw his parents were chitchatting. He went near them and hugged his mumma sitting beside her.

Karan " kya batei karaheho "

Papa " teri shikayat "

He rolled his eyes " that you do always Papa "

Papa throwed the cushion and he catched it showing his tongue to him like a kid and mumma sighed knowing these two.

Mumma " where are you going sunny "

Karan " mumma, teju shoot ends in sometime, so I am going to pick her up "b

Papa " when will you be back "

Karan " hmm may be we will have dinner outside and come.. Wait.. You both are free right... Let's do one thing.. We three will go pick her up and then we will go have something for dinner outside. Aaj bahar khate haina "

He suggested and papa mumma looked at each other, they were in dilemma, they wanted to go with him, at the same time they don't want to be hindrance between the kids.

Papa " nahi sunny tum dono enjoy karo "

Karan " Papa yaar, come na.. She will be happy to see you, aap zyada sochna mat. Let's go papa.. Jaldi ready hojao dono "

Mumma " par sunny teju must be wanting to spend some time with you, bura nah mane voh "

Karan " mumma, come on you know her right. Aapko dheke mujhe bhuljayegi.. Dhekelne.. Now don't waste time come on get ready "

They both sighed and got ready. The trio reached naagin set with sunny and papa interacting and mumma listening to them.

Ajmal bhai saw sunny car and he went near them. He then noticed mumma and papa and opened the door for them. They had a formal interactions with him and then Karan lead them to the set. They were happy that paps were not there and he informed that about paps being banned inside  the set. 

Karan " let's wait for your doll now, mohtarma aayegi abhi "

Papa " aaramse aajaye no problem, no need to rush "

He asked them to seat in her couch in vanity. He was talking to ritesh who came to meet him. He saw teju walking tired toward the vanity and he entered the vanity. He went to his parents and she opened the door of cavity unaware that her in laws are waiting. 

She was shocked to see them first and then shouted in excitement..

Teja " mummmaaaaa papaaaaaa "

She ran to them and hugged them both, she was dressed up in her Saree, looking so elegantly beautiful.  He was adoring her and she was telling his parents that how excited she is feeling now.

Teja " aap dono yahan. I m so happy to see you here. Aap theek haina, r u feeling tired "

Papa " nahi beta.. . We r absolutely fine. We were free, socha tumse milu "