Second Chance for Teju -2

He drove to her set taking a break from the shoot.  He couldn't understand anything, kkk was a dream to her and if she participate she can absolutely nail the show. But what's stopping her ? Why she refused such a big thing ? She didn't tell me this ? Why? 

You duffer, you didn't let her speak. Did you even listen to her, you made a terrible mistake, now regret it for life.

He reached the set and she was busy in her shoots. He met Ritesh who was sulking in a corner.

Ritesh " Hi bhai "

Karan " when will her shoot finish?, isn't it's climax "

Ritesh " last two days ki shoot bhai.. After that she is free to do anything"

Karan thought something and nodded. He heard heels sound and turned to look at her who is looking like royal queen walking down the darbar in that royal blue.  He was struggling to keep his eyes off her which he failed. She looked at him and frowned, Wasn't he supposed to be at shoot?. Ye kya hai?

He grabbed her hands and she didn't reacted not wanting to give people a show. He was surprised ,then understood that she never wanted to be a gossip topic for anyone.

They entered the vanity and she pulled her hands from hold. 

Teja " kyu aaye ho yahan "

Karan " Teja listen "

He tried to hold her hand but she moved back, he regretted everything he did yesterday. When she came closer, he didn't let her and walked away. The regret was eating him up. 

Karan " why did you rejected the kkk offer? You didn't tell me "

Teja " hahahh.. I didn't tell you... I didn't tell you.. Hahha "

She laughed and then turned furious
" You are fucking questioning me that I didn't tell you.  Were you in coma when I tried to talk to you yesterday. Tab kya bola, your decision.  So this is my decision, I m not doing any show "

She turned to remove her accessories and he came near her " Teja, this isn't time to take revenge. This is a big opportunity and har kisiko second chance nahi milta. I know I have done a mistake, my over thinking again played and I badly regret it.  Please don't make me feel worst by rejecting this. This is your zone teja, you will nail it for sure.  Please don't reject the offer.  I have asked them to wait, they r eager to have you as their contestant. You will win for sure "

Teja laughed sarcastically " my zone..i will win.. Hahha... Revenge... Tujhse revenge.. Are you even listening to yourself. I rejected the offer because I don't want to do.. It's nothing to do with you.. Waise karan, ab kyu aaye ho "

He fumbled with his words, she is already hurt and angry, and now if he says this, he don't know how she will react. 

Teja " acha mei hi kehti hu. You must have saw the interview by now, now u understood everything you misunderstood yesterday,  am I right or I am right Karan "

He was shocked and thinking how come she knows that. She looked at him with blank face and he was scared for the upcoming. 

Karan " I can explain teja "

Teja " kya explain karogi.. When will you confront me and ask me Karan. Jab bhi dheko kudh kuch bhi sochti ho ,phir aise react karti ho jaise mei galat hu. Karan, this is our relationship, isme you and I nahi chalega.. This is us...When will you understand this. I can't come every freaking time and ask you what happened whenever you r sulking. Do u have any idea how was I feeling yesterday, I was feeling terrible Karan.  Mujhe pata bhi nahi tha meine kya galati kiye. You made me feel like a stupid girl. Mei sab ko bolrahe hu, he is my man and this is our love. But, the truth is,  the guy i love don't even care about me and top of all he didn't even trust me.