Rakshabandan ka din

It was a day to be filled with love and happiness in their life. Our two munchkins are sleeping without being aware of what's happening around the world. They are deeply in their own universe, cuddling together and soaking in eo embrace. But Mr. Sun decided to disturb our sunny and he opened his eyes to see bright light entering their room, just then he noticed his cutiepie snuggling closer to him to hide from the sunrays, he chuckled and ruffled her hairs slowly.

Karan " Laddo, wake up sunshine "

Teju " sunny merko ninni aarahe hai, but see he is disturbing me subha subha, ask him to go "

He chuckled seeing her complain about Mr. Sun to him as if he is her friend.

Karan " Bby it's time to rise and shine, Comeon wakey wakey "

Teju opened her eyes cutely and her lips formed a pout which made sunny to go awww on her. He pecked her pout and raised to slide on the headboard. She raised a little and kept her head on his chest ,hearing his heart beats, it's the best music in the world.

Teju " Are u missing them sunny "

Karan " Alot "

Teju " Pls don't be sad, they won't like to see their sunny like this right. "

Karan " tu toh aise Baat kar rahe hai jaise ki tu usko miss nahi kar rahe hai "

Teju smiled and he could feel it in against his chest.

Karan " I know you more than urself Mrs. To be kundrraa "

Teju " I miss him so much sunny,  not just today, every single day I miss him. He is not just a brother to me, he is my child. Even though he is younger to me, he behaves quite opposite and always been protective when it comes to me. You know when we r in Biggboss house, the only thing I feared was, will he be okay with this relationship, bcoz I can't lose any of you, I was scared when I asked him about you, pata hai, I was on cloud nine when he said those words  " Ab Teri zimidari ye "

Karan " I know bby, I know how much importance he hold in ur life. Don't worry, he is important to me that much as he is for you. He is my Lil brother "

Teju raised her head and pecked his lips.

Teju " Now the one and only brother of three beautiful and wonderful sisters, get ready, we will call them and do Pooja, tune gifts send kardiya haina joh Humne select kiya hai Didi's keliye "

Karan " haan meri sapno ki Rani, kardiya "

Teju " chal lets freshnup then "

He chuckled but didn't get up being a lazy ass and she pulled him from the bed ,pushing him towards their washroom.

She got ready in white T-shirt paired up with blue jeans as she need to head to shoot and he just wore a vest and brief for time being.

Mumma kundrra brought the rakhi sent by his sisters.

He admired them and got tears remembering their childhood when he used to tease them by not showing his hands, how Madhu di used to bicker with him for gifts like best friends , how poonam di managed to get him everything he adores like a mother ,  how meenu di, being a protective sister never let him cry for anything. He was born and brought up around amazing women's who are strong headed and always showed him right path and stood by him in every situation.

Teju side hugged him sensing his inner turmoil and mumma smiled at them. They video called them, all were connected..

Arjun and Bharat started their World War III in VC and this time their support system was their mami, instead of their mamu. She listened to their list keenly and talked with them for a while.Poonam di stopped their complain session.