It doesn't ends here :)

It was end of tere ishq mein gayal and the shoot wrapped up this evening. It was a mixed emotion for everyone as the six month journey came to end and karan was really emotional, not bcoz he would miss the cast and crew, he would miss being infront of the camera, he would miss directing his own scenes and he would definitely miss going to her set in break time and the times when she visit his set.

The serial had given him a roller coaster ride of emotions, he played as a antagonist and also a protagonist, he was the main pillar and he doesn't care what others feels but for him it was different and unique character and he played his best.

He met few fans who were there for him on his last day shoot and chatted with them for a while.

He went outside his vanity taking his things off and that emotional wave hit him when he looked at the empty vanity , keeping his things in the car, he bid bye to everyone present thee and sat inside his car. 

He remembered the day when he was called for a meeting for this show. 

Teju accompanied him and she was blabbering..

Teju " is it tvd, sunny u will be a vampire, wowww..that looks hot.. Sunny tell me na... But wait?  You will have a pair, you will romance like damon.. Fuck, no you can't.. Sunnyyyyy say something "

He laughed seeing her cute frowning face " baby I don't even know anything, wahan jake hi pata chalega, which role.. They called for a meeting and gave a outline which you know already and btw, karan kundrra is not available for intense romance now, all credits to you "

He winked making her blush and she snuggled to him. He pulled her closer and they reached the destination.

He walked with her inside and the team was happy to see karan. They welcomed both and made them sit. They explained everything to him, like how the character going to be and what's his role as veer, he liked and she was happy that he is going to try something different. He have already done a show like this, fannah but this one seem to intense that that.  The team left the room, so that the duo can discuss. 

Teju " sunny I think you should do this.  This is a different one and I know you would do justice to the character, I don't know about other cast but you will do your best. "

Karan " but teju, I have many thing lined up and again back on television series will increase the time schedule of mine. It's difficult to manage "

Teju " I know babe but we will make sure that everything goes well. From my view, this is best comeback for you in television "

Karan " okayyyyy as my jaan says "

He chuckled seeing her reaction who was jumping in excitement and he pulled her to make her sit.

Karan " arey this is not our house.. "

She grinned like a baby and he giggled seeing her. The team came back and he let them know that he would do this show. They were happy and signed the contract with team for Karan Kundrra marking his journey as  " Veer Oberoi"

He came back to earth when parvez pulled the car into the parking. He stepped down and walked to his home. He rang the bell and the door opened to see his love standing with his team, the room was decorated with pics on every shades of veer and he was happy, very happy and emotional.  There was a cake in the middle with bhediya shape and he chuckled knowing whose idea it must be. 

He walked to them feeling all emotions and hugged her tightly, then hugged omi and Nik, hugged appu di and then rest of gang, his hair stylist,  make up artist.