Chai vs poha

" Sunnyyyyyyyyy "

He heard her screaming from the kitchen, he was still sleepy and was sitting on the bed looking grumpy, he was dozing while sitting but another one scream from the other end of house, he sprinted towards the kitchen and stood in front of her. She looked at him, who was standing in his vest and then trousers, hairs messy and the silver chain was hanging on his neck making him look even more sexier.

Teja " awwle mera duggu, still sleepy"

Karan " yesssshhh, aur tu sone nahi dehraheho "

Teja ' acha okay sojao...Mei poha banake utathi hu tereko "

Hearing " poha " from her made his sleep flew away from the windows of the kitchen and he looked at her wide eyed with scared look.

He whispered "  Poha "

Teju excitedly " yes yes poha, I saw a different recipes that day and I m going to try it. You r going to love it sunnyyyyyyu "

Karan " tejuu, poha.. Aaj.. Nahi na.. What about we order something..idly sambar, yes let's eat it na, I will order from your fav place.. Okay "

Teja " no no sunny, we will eat poha today, I will make "

She took the vessel and he stopped her by holding her hand.

Karan " y r u straining much, aaj off day haina, you will be tired, let's order... Mei Karti hu"

He was trying to pacify her and she scrutinized her eyes looking at him

Teja " You don't want to eat my poha? You think I make the worst one and that's y u r refusing it today?  "

Karan murmered " itna sach nahi bolna tha Bby "

Teja '' ab kya phuspusa ke baat kar rahe  "

Karan " no no nothing.. Bby when did i said you make worst poha, I m just saying we will eat outside khana "

Teja " no I m making it and you r eating that's it "

Karan murmered and he was in his own world " how will I escape from her poha now.. Teju, i can bear anything for you but not this poha please.. How will I stop her.. Agar mei bolungi tu poha gandha banate hai, toh chodegi nahi, it's like putting my head in lions mouth, what should I do.. Should i act like I m having stomach ache now.. But achanak kare to doubt ayegi usko.. Haan, call pe emergency bolke chali jao, sunny decide poha ya no food, I guess no food better hai "

" sunny, you don't like my poha na "

" no "

" is it bad? "

" it's the worst "

" Worst means like how "

" poison taste better, but y r u.. ? " he realized what he did and looked down to see her furious, she was in maa kaali Avatar now and he knows no one can save him now.

Teju " what did you just said, my poha is worst, poison is better than that.. Seriously, I woke up early and was ready to make breakfast for you, Trying to make it special for you but you.. You.. You called my poha poison, I make the best one and you have a tasteless tongue thats y you couldn't appreciate the taste of my poha "

Karan in a trance " oh hello madam.. I am not tasteless, your poha is so bland, no taste nothing... It's like.. "

He stopped looking at her face turning red and nodded no vigorously

Teja " Karan kundrra, my poha is the best and you know what, your chai is the worst, yes worst "

He looked at her shocked and then walked to her furious " you called my chai worst, seriously my chai. Do u even know how famous my chai is. Bigboss house pe bhi mere chai pe sab pagal thi, how dare you to say my chai is worst.. Take it back now.. Take it back teju "