Entertainment ki Raat -2

Hiyaaaa....

A biggest thank you for all of you and I am so grateful to you all.. The love you guys shower on this story is incredible and lots of love to you guy's.. 300 k for a one shot book is not simple thing and thank you so much. 

This would be 100th part of this book including the notes and info I posted. No words but just always grateful for the love. 

.....................................................................

Karan " Kya hua baby "

He removed her body wrap and layed her down. She was gasping for breath and he panicked seeing her in that state. He asked someone to get water, the medical team arrived and they checked her.

Karan in his scary tone " Guys move please.. Let her breath.. Ajmal bhai get water please "

Teja slowly " pani "

He held her hands and rubbed them to provide heat.

Karan " baby ankhei kholo... Don't close your eyes, guys get me water..  Baby see, can you hear me.. Laddoo "

He saw the team isn't allowing ajmal bhai to enter and his anger rised high.

Karan " WTF you people are doing, abhi bhi tumlogo ko show ki padi hai.. Just for god sake be a human, andhar aane dho unne.. " he shouted and everyone shivered with his voice.

Arjun tried to handle him but he wasn't in his sense, he saw the team still being adamant and ajmal bhai was standing helpless..

Karan " if you don't allow him now, I will smash everything in the set, I don't care about anything. If something happens to her, mark my words, you will regret for sure.. Fucking allow him inside "

He glared them and stood up but she held his hands and opened her eyes, he looked at her, he wasnt sure if she is okay or not

Karan " are you okay... Kya hua.. Please say something "

Teju " prank hai... Prank "

He was clueless like what happened and he couldn't understand anything. She tried to smile seeing him knowing he is shit scared. He just stood up and take deep breath, she tried to hold him but he pushed her hands. 

Karan " Dont "

She tried to hold him but he kept pushing her away.

Arjun tried to handle him, but he moved away from everyone and suddenly throwed the small table and everyone gasped.

Karan shouted " ye koye mazak hai kya.. How dare you people.. Yahi karne keliye bulaya.. This is not your content okay, this is shit.. How dare you guys play with me.. And youuuu "

He pointed to teju who was standing shit scared , she knew this would happen, she requested them not to do this but they demanded her to do this.

Karan " You are finding it funny, you know about me right and what's shit is this.. "