Happy birthday Sunnnyyyyy❤ :)

Oct 10th, morning..

The sun rays passing through the windows, karan woke up from his beauty sleep and saw his kola bear sleeping on top of him with her head on the crook of his neck. He pecked her forehead and stroke her hairs lovingly. He looked at the clock which showed it was 8 in the morning, everyone in the house must have woken up by now. He looked at her who was sleeping so cutely, he doesnt have heart to wake her up, so he slowly slide her down from him, she immediately grabbed his T shirt in hand making him smile. He said sweet things to her in her ears and slowly pulled away from her giving her pillow to cuddle.

He freshnup n got ready in simple Shirt and shorts.  Moving outside, he saw his family chit chatting with thier mrng health drinks and chai. He made his move to kitchen after wishing them and made his own adrak chai for her and himself acc to his taste. He came and settle beside Meenu di . They were talking how 38 years fled from the day he was born and how much they all miss the cute lil sunny.

Meenu " pata hai kitna golu hai tu bachpan mein.. Mein aur Madhu, we used to bite ur cheeks n u will start crying, mumma n Poonam di will scold us "

Papa " After u came into our life, that was turning point to all of us. U r a lucky charm and As ur mother says, u r really a king. With you growing up, we also started growing up financially. We tried our best to give u 4 everything u wish for. Can't believe my all kids are grown up and settled down in life according to their choice now "

He got emotional and it was a rare sight to watch the ever cool and also strict Mr. Satpal Kundrra like this. Mumma kept her hand over his and he smiled. Karan immediately went on his knees in front him.

Karan " u gave us more than anything we want. U stood as a shield all these years and protect her from all negativity. U never let us break down, u stood as hope of our life whenever we feel low. Pls dont be like this. We can't see u like this papa Hume toh bas dante, taunt marne wala papa hi acha lagta hai "

Meenu " we know how much u suffered to give us this life, how much sacrifices u made us to be happy. We r really lucky to have u both as our parents papa and mumma. We will also try our best to give u the happiness and love u deserve papa and mumma "

Poonam di " Being the first born, I know how hard it was for you to manage 4 kids at a time. There was many ups and down in our life, but u both stood strong together and lead us towards our destination. We learn many things from you till now. We learn how to be strong, how to be patient, how to be calm and how to handle things which are not in our control. Top of all that, we learnt how to respect others, the love for our partner.. U r our role model "

Jiju " I don't have anything to say. Sab ne boldiya sab Kuch. Bas I m lucky to be a part of this family "

" paappppaaaaaa "

They all turned to see the voice and there stood the angel of house in her long pyjamas looking at them with worried face. She went to them and settled beside papa kundrra in that chotusa space.

Teja " kya hua.  Y r u crying..  Sunny i will kill u now. What u did "

She pinched his hands and he whined..

Karan " pagal, Meine Kuch nahi kiya. We were talking about my childhood and Papa got emotional "

Teja kept her head on his chest " Papa , I love you.. Aap best ho "

Mumma " aur mein "

Teja " aap The best ho sexy "

She winked and everyone laughed at them.