Prathna, Jaan of TejRan -4

Mumbai is clouded with bin mausam baarish.. The sound of rain droplets, the cold breeze sending shivers to people around and also making them love the climate. Karan stood in his balcony, looking at the sea view with his lady love with a 5 months baby bump on one side and his princess on other side.

Karan " This is so peaceful na ladoo ,I just want time to freeze here, but one correction, the one inside ur tummy shud be in my arms.That's all I want in my life, haina princess "

Prathna nodded, being little drowsy bcoz of climate, her eyes started drooping , karan looked at her, at the same time he felt a slight weight on his shoulder, he turned to see his lady love falling into her sleep. He chuckled at his two Lallus.

Karan " ladoo "

She hmmed and he shake her " let's go inside and u sleep for sometime, she is also feeling sleepy "

Teja nodded and they went inside, Teja lied on the bed with her pregnant comforter on sides and placing in between her legs. Prathna also layed down but at quite distance from her.

He kept the door open and went to kitchen to make something

They both woke up after sometime with the smell of pakoras and hot chocolate. Both looked at each other and Prathna smiled widely. She helped teju in getting up and both went outside to see him sitting with elders and enjoying the rain with hot crispy pakoda.. 

Karan " Utgaye meri Jaans "

He picked princess and settled herself in his lap while Teja settled beside him keeping her head on his shoulder.

Teja " sunny meinu pakora dho "

Prathna " sunny meinu hot chocolate dho"

Both said at the same time making the trio laughed and they fake glared each other.

Teja " don't copy doll "

Prathna " don't copy ladoo "

Again both said at the same time.

Teja " He is my sunny "

Prathna " He is my sunny "

They glared at each other and karan laughed at his Posseisive babies.

Karan " haha okay okay stop my posseisve babies.. I m yours, y fighting over it. "

He went and brought the food they asked for and they forgot everything happened and started relishing  food making the trio nod their head in disbelief.

Prathna " mumma, ye thodasa peelo, acha banaya papa ne "

Teja " yes doll,  u also taste this, this is so yummy "

She fed her and they both engrossed in talking with each other. This is the daily scenario since days. They fight over silly things, over sunny and then again talk like nothing happened.