Yayay its laddooo birthday !!!

June 8,2023

Karan was pacing here and there, he wanted to surprise her for birthday,  but couldn't get a proper plan. 

Karan pov " arey yaar Kya karu, it should be something different this time. I want this birthday of hers to be the best and memorable, it's a big day for both of us. Kya karu "

He sat down and closed his eyes
" sunny, I don't need this big fancy things, I love little things the most, like I would be happiest if you get me balloons, if you get me my favorite chocolate, if you get me my favourite deserts, I love when it's just us, two of US with our family. "

He opened his eyes with a smile and he knew what he have to do.. 

He called few people to arrange things for her, he ordered few gifts for her and took his keys to buy something for her. He reached the store and his eyes scanned over the place. He smiled when his eyes caught what he needed and he asked them to pack the gift and informed he will collect it the next day and he paid for it.

He opened his car door when his phone rang, he smiled knowing who it could be and put it on speaker.

Teju " Sunnyyy, where r u.. I came home ,where u went without telling me.. Bolonaa "

He chuckled hearing her cute voice
" Kahi nahi bibi ji, just coming to home. "

Teju " okay, come safe.. Love you "

Karan " love you my cutie pie, muaahhh "

She giggled and that's the best thing for him, her giggles are something he loves the most and he can't wait to see her now. 

He reached home and rang the bell, she opened the door and jumped on him and he engulfed her in his arms.

Teja mumbles in his neck " where did you went, aur meinu bataye kyu nahi, aise kaise jaasaktehu "

She pulled back and a cute frown adorned her face which he loves always " oh wait, did u went with any girl.. Sunnyy.. Who is she ? Are u hiding something from me "

He laughed seeing her pout, he knew she was playing, so he decided to play along " hai koye, kubsurat ah, aur hot hai, mujhse pyaar karti hai, she called for a coffee and..  Ahhhhhhhh,  oyeee naagin... Oyeee...ahhh "

Nothing,  just teju biting the hell of his neck till its bleeds and he held her waist tightly bcoz she wasn't holding him.

Teja ' hot... Khubsurat..  Pyaar"

She pulled his hairs and he shrieked settling on the couch with her still in his lap,

Karan " mazak mazak tha.. Ahh laddooo "

She huffed pulling away and looked at him angrily and held his chin " Listen Mr. Kundrra, it's just Tejasswi Kundrra now in your life, in your heart and everything.. Don't dare to do this shit with me.. Understand "

He smirked and she looked at him confused, his hand raked over her waist and rubbed them sensually making her gulp.

Karan " understood, tejasswi kundrraaaaaa "

She blushed and looked down ,he pulled her closer making her throw her arms around his neck, there lips were inches apart.

Karan sensually in his low tone " I love when you get possessive for me.. You look so hot like this babe "

His lips were touching hers and that's making her crazy, his hands rubbing over her body and her hands kneeding his hairs making him go hard on his parts.  She moaned when he pulled her closer, she was straddling him and he just couldn't take anymore, he smashed his lips with hers and she reciprocated back with the same passion, he took her shirt off and she teared his T-shirt showing her urgency making him smirk.