We are a family :)

Hiyaaaa.. As many of u asked, I am starting sunny B-Day series. It will have 4 chapters and each with their own chap name,so don't be confused. Thank you for all the support. I hope u will like this. Since, We have no idea what really happened on his B-Day except paps spotting, so this is going to be completely imaginary..

......................................................................

Sunny was waiting impatiently at the airport for his family. It was midnight and thankfully no paps was there. He was tapping his foot continuously, the flight arrival announcement come as a relief to his thudding heart. He was looking at the entrance like a bby waiting for his favorite food. Parvez was looking at him and smiled knowing how much he had missed them. He jumped like a bby seeing his elder sister who was like a mom to him and his favorite Jiju who is no less than a mentor to him.

He ran to them and hugged his sister who was also emotional seeing her baby bro. His eyes started tearing up and she realized her baby is going to cry. She pulled him apart and kissed his forehead.

Poonam " how is my baby brother doing "

Karan " I missed you.. So much... I m so happy seeing you "

Jiju " Sara pyaar bas didi keliye.. Okay, I m leaving back Poonam darling "

Karan immediately hugged him " I won't let u go..aap kaise jaa sakte hai..no.. But I am angry with u two.. U didn't bring my darlings "

He pouted making them smile.

Poonam " let's get in the car before someone pap us "

She whispered like a scared kitten getting caught by the owner.

They laughed and nodded, moving to the car, parvez opened the car door and they all settled in his Range Rover

Jiju " and for ur question my sunny, arjun and Bharat have their clg and ur lil veeru also have exams. So we couldn't bring them, don't be upset sunny"

Karan " phir bhi, I am not talking to you "

Poonam di teasingly " I think someone is rubbing on you nicely.. Haha are you serious sunny "

She mimicked like Teja and he blushed, making everyone laugh. Karan fake glared at parvez who was giggling

" kya hasraha hai tu, gadi chala Theek se "

Jiju " and Tera aadi zindagi toh Ek sawal mein jaata hai "

Everyone looked at him confused, Jiju winked at karan " parvez kahan hai, Parvez "

Parvez was embarrassed this time and others laughed at him.

Parvez " voh sir, mein wahan pe hi hota hu.. Sir ko nahi dhikega "

Poonam " haan haan Parvez, bcoz someone is blind by love na.. Haina sunny "

Karan " didddddiiii, it's not fair, u r teasing me from the time u entered "

Poonam " haan kyu nahi.. I have all rights to do.. Waise doll kahan hai "

Karan " she will meet u guys soon. She is so excited for seeing u in person , a little nervous too "

Poonam di smiled and the rest of the drive went with lot of bickerings. They reached home in another 20 mins and mumma was excited to meet them. After a overwhelming hug session, they entered the house and since it was midnight, Papa asked them to rest. Teju didn't come home that day, she went to her house after her shoot.