Entertainment ki Raat -1

Disclaimer - This is not entirely similar to the one we saw in episode. It's little different in bts and I hope you will like this, I got two to three request on this and I m clubbing all the ideas in this as a sequence. Enjoy reading...

.....................................................................

Both Teja and Karan recieved a call from the Ekr team, they agreed to be a part of the premiere night. It's been long they appeared together on screen and they can't miss to spend entire day with each other and obviously lots of fun.  They are elited to hear Arjun would be there.

Morning, 8.30 am, 

Karan was still sleeping and teju was getting ready. She need to go for her shoot before she move to EKR set and same with him, he need to go for his shoot and he will come there directly from his shoot.

Teja " sunny , get up , late horaha baby "

Karan showed his 2 fingers indicating 2 minutes and she chuckled knowing his 2 minutes never end. She removed the blanket and he whined.

Karan " laddooo.. mat kar yaar "

Teja " Karungi aise hai..shut up and get ready fast, then don't crib saying you r late to the shoot "

She left the room and he sulked because he didn't get his morning kisses. She was talking rude , according to him and he got ready,  he came outside to see her on phone and she signalled him to have his breakfast. He saw her plate was already empty, some remains were there and now his mood is totally off.

Karan in his mind " madam ate her breakfast without me, nice.. Hamesha toh  mei hi feed karta hu na.. Aaj kudh khagaye "

He ate a little bcoz his appetite was gone and stood up.  She frowned bcoz his plate was not empty yet and he didn't ask her about her food...

She hold his hands and he fake glared at her.

Teja " y didn't you eat ? "

Karan " I ate "

Teja " bache bhi tujhse zyada khayengi.. Zyada natak mat kar.. Finish that "

Karan " tujhe kya farak padraha, tune to khaliya na mujhe chodkar.. Toh phir me khahun na khahun ,tume kya u though don't care about me.. You go and speak to that important someone who was talking to you early this morning.. Come on go "

Teja was pissed, he was talking without knowing anything " aur ye kisne bola meine khana kaya and that certain someone is not just important to me, they r important to you as well bcoz its mumma..  And You know what, yes I don't care.. Byeeee "

She left then home as its getting late for her and she don't want to fight with him, when they have a long day ahead together and he stood there frustrated rubbing his face. He took his plate and went to the kitchen and only to realize she had kept her food for heating, he realised she didn't have her food. She might have used the plate to mix something and he thought she ate seeing the remains.

He wanted to run after her and give kisses all over her face so that she gets convinced but his phone rang indicating he had to rush to his shoot. .

He was thinking about everything he told her today, he felt really bad, this is what happens when she don't give him attention in morning, his mood get sour and he just snap at everything. She was talking to his mother but he thought someone close to her and snapped saying she don't care, when she was the only one taking care of him here.

( Some may think it's a small thing , y he is sulking, but when you got habituated to something, if u don't get that when ur day starts, it's gonna be hard the entire day. Being an attention seeker, he want his laddoo in morning and when he don't find her near him , he gets pissed)