3. Will you marry me love?

Karan and Teja celebrated their Diwali with their parents and the evening was a memorable one. They exited the new home and went to teja house for Pooja, after completing there , they reached Karan home.  After doing Pooja there together, the elders were having dinner.

Karan " mumma papa, me and Teja are going out, we wont come home tonight "

Teja looked at him scrutinizing her eyes and he shrugged his shoulders.

Teja " y i am knowing it now "

She whispered in his ears and he said
" surprise hai laddoo "

Mumma K "  bhai saab aap dono aaj yahi raho "

Mumma W " arey it's okay suneeta ji.. "

Papa K " aise kaise.. U both are staying here.. Let's have our time.. Ye dono bhi nahi hai gharpe "

Sighing they accepted their request and everyone resumed their talking. Karan and Teja started moving out and much to their surprise paps were also there. They wished them a happy Diwali and departed to their destination.

Teja looked outside, Mumbai was definitely a colourful city , even though it's a busy city with people running over here and there, it also gives a joyful environment. She admired the city, lowered the window glass, cool breeze hitting her face making her shiver and at peace. Karan held her hands while driving, she turned to him and looked into his eyes. 

Karan " y so silent my bby"

Teja " Nothing sunny, just admiring the city. I know it's not new, but this city always fascinates me "

Karan " Thoda mere upar bhi dyaan do jaaneman "

Teja " Acha jiii "

Karan " haan ji begum "

Teja " Where r we going"

Karan " I told you it's a surprise "

She sighed and switched on the fm. They enjoyed the old songs playing, sang together. It started raining a little making the atmosphere lovely. Soon they reached the place and teja was shocked to see the place, it was her farmhouse. He get down from the car and came to her side. Opening her side door, he shook her a little, she came out of her trance and stepped down.

Teja " Why are we here "

Karan " just to spend some alone time. You go ahead, I will join u in a minute "

She nodded and he moved to the back seat to get something.  She opened the door with the keys he gave her and it was too dark. She stepped inside and switched  on the lights only to gasp. The room was covered with red and golden balloons. She moved further and the whole house was lightening.