SHE IS THE ONE :)

Karan P.O.V

Today is my promotion shoot for Dance Deewane juniors, haha yes, if someone would have told me I would be the host for a kids show, I would have laughed hard on their faces but yeah, time changes, life changes.

I don't know how I am going to manage around the kids but at the same time I am too excited to that as well.

I was so impressed with the kids in their selection, my God, kaise talented log hai. I was busy sulking over a chocolate at their age ,but look at them, they r standing on one of the biggest show and seriously they r extremely talented.

I m getting ready for the shoot in my olive green tuxedo which was exclusively desinged by my stylist, wah I love this outfit. Mangesh is doing my makeup all this while and yes I m ready to go..

P. O V ends

His trance broke by most important call, Ofc its his ladoo. He took the call with so much of excitement which made his team members chuckle

"He is a kid when he is with her, Her little, "

She was driving to her set, which is in outdoor today, dressed up in white casual matched with blue ripped jeans. Her face devoid of makeup and natural glow on her face.

Teju " Sunnyyyyyy"

Karan " Haan mera laddoo "

Teju " u r looking awesome sunny "

Karan " mein cheez aisi hu "

Teju " self obsessed much "

Karan " come on ladoo, ladkiyan Marti hai mera ek glance se"

She made a whatever face out of jealousy and he chuckled at her . He loves seeing her riled up in possesiveness.

Karan " Haha, look at ur face."

Teju " acha bachu, Maza aaraha hai, can I show u what I can do ?"

Karan stopped his teasing knowing she will do and it won't end good for him.

Karan " nahi meri maa,  nahi nahi "

Teju laughed and then said in her baby voice " Mera dugguuu, I miss you "

He turned sad, he wanted her to be here, with him. He wanted her to be beside him on his special day, but he knows she is having a busy schedule, running from one place to another for shoots. She hardly gets 5- 6 hrs to sleep, she does overnight shooting and working hard. He can't stress her for his own selfish reasons. But the truth is, he missed her, he missed her at this moment. His eyes started tearing up and she sensed it the moment he looked upwards to stop his tears.

Teju " sunny, look at me, look at me little "

He did as she said and she got worried. She knows how much he is missing her, even she does. But her show is at peak and she is working her ass off for it to maintain the trp, she is not getting enough sleep and they couldn't spend time properly bcoz of her night shoots. She also wanted to be with him at his special day, he is getting back to screen as a host and this show is a special one as her little is going to be around many little ones. It's his first experience and he is little nervous.

Teju " my baby,  tujhe pata haina mein hamesha Tera saath hu,  Tu joh bhi karega mein saath dungi tumara. I know our circumstances doesn't favours us to be with each other at ur special day but remember this sunny,  my heart is always with you and I know for a fact that my sunny will rock this as well. U r my rockstar sunny,  u will do everything well. Trust yourself, Bappa hamesha tumara saath hai and most importantly I love you my sunny, muaaahhh "