His World :)

A shiny morning ,painting the sky with its beautiful orange reddish color, raising with its glory, some enjoying the view and some cursing as its morning already.  The second thing goes with our TejRan, teja was sleeping keeping her head in his chest, giving gaaliyan to our sun and pur sunny, he was awake for a change, he was looking at her, adoring her antics. She was frowning as its disturbing her sleep, finally she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her already, she pouted and he pecked her lips

Teja " mujhe nini arahe hai "

Karan " but it's time to wakey Wakey my jaan"

Teja " I m very tired sunny. I want to sleep more "

Karan " freshnup, eat something and then sleep bacha "

Teja " Pakka na.. U will let me sleep "

Karan " yes my jaan.. Come lets go "

He picked her up and both freshnup together. They both came outside and saw their family was waiting for them. Papa Kundrra was reading newspaper and mumma was sipping her morning tea. Karan moved towards kitchen while teja moved towards elders.

He made his adrak chai and also brought her juice. He looked towards the dining table, everything was already prepared. It's his favorite idly, sambar and aloo parata was also there which she asked for yesterday. He could see her ranting something to his father and his Papa was listening to her carefully.

He was looking at her and she turned to him asking what, he nodded no and smiled, she again turned and kept talking to papa. His phone rang breaking his trance, he looked at the caller, it was Omi.

Omi " bhai, aaj meeting hai, I called u to remind about that "

Karan " Haan omi, I remember "

Omi " Okay bhai, will meet u at the venue"

Karan " kitna time lagega meeting "

Omi " max 2 hrs bhai "

Karan " okay omi.. I will be there "

He cut the call and moved towards them.

Karan " ladoo, mera ek meeting hai, khatam karke aajaunga Jaldi "

Papa " kitne baje hai.. Kab tak ayega "

Karan " 12 tak aajaunga papa "

Papa " theek hain "

He looked at her and signed his mumma to take care who blinked her eyes. He went to bath, came out and saw all his things ready. He smiled and got ready. He was setting his hairs, when she came inside, he pulled her and hugged her, she pouted and he laughed knowing the reason.

Karan " u r too cute, I love u my ladoo "

Teja " I love u too sunny.. Jaldi aaja.. Tera bina acha nahi lagraha hai aajkal "

Karan " Haan meri jaan.. Jaldi aajaunga "

Mumma called them for breakfast and they had their food. He pecked her forehead and lips, making her shy, she hit his chest and the trio smiled.

Karan " abhi bhi sharma rahe ho"

Teja " Shut up sunny.. Take care.. Jaldi aao "

She said with her blushing face and he chuckled. He hugged his parents and left for his meeting.

He reached the venue and saw his team waiting for him. He interacted with everyone and went inside. The meeting was going on and he received a call, the thing he heard made him shot up and ran towards the parking.

Omi knowing the reason, ran behind him and got with him into the car. He saw Karan sweating badly, he kept his hand on his shoulders.

Omi " pls bhai, don't panic.. Sab acha hoga.. Kuch Nahi hoga unne..remember achi logo ki saath Acha hi hoga "