Blessing of God :)

Teja was in her 7 th month, her belly was visibly protruded making her look more cute.  She was having extreme mood swings, one time she will cry, the next moment she will be happy.  One time she need ice-cream, the very next moment want a hot coffee. 

Her mood swings were making everyone around her crazy and she just enjoying the situation. 

It was her 5th month, she was crying from past one hour, everyone are consoling her but she just keep weeping.

Omi " bhabhi kya hogaya "

Nik " pls roh mat aap "

Papa " teja beta kya hua "

Mumma " sunny ne kuch kiya "

She nodded slowly and they all looked at Karan who was shocked to hear this. He didn't even open his mouth from past 3 hrs, he was sleeping after coming from shooting, she was also with him then when did this happen. 

Karan  " laddoo when, what I did "

Mumma " bolo beta kya hua "

Teja " mumma, he said he love that Natasha "

" Whatttttttt " the room echoed with the same word and they all turned to see Karan who was shocked like hell.

Karan " when did i said this "

Teja " I saw, today, u said this"

Omi " par bhabhi, he would never do that "

Teja " tu chup rahe, sab tere wajase hua hai..  "

Omi " mere wajse "

Teja " tu hi handle karta haina iski sab projects.  Y did u even make him sign this "

Papa " usko chodo, when did this idiot say love u to her "

She wiped her tears " mein dhikati hu "

She played something  on her phone and they all facepalmed.  It was his music video where he was confessing to that actress. 

Karan was like " where shud I break my head "

He picked her up without giving a minute to her and she kept wriggling, he moved to their room.

As soon as the door was shut, omi and Nik started laughing and nik was literally rolling on floors.  Papa and mumma also smiled, she was crying for this for 1 hr. 

Nik " kya bhabhi mili mujhe "

Omi " karan bhai face ,oh my God "

Nik " thank God she didn't listen it in person, I wonder what she will do then.  Us din bhi Natasha  ka sar podne wali thi "

Omi " hahhaa, I heard she made natasha call him bhai "

They all laughed and moved away to their works.

Inside the room, Karan was walking left and right while she was just looking at him sniffing with her red nose.

He looked at her and just kissed her lips, she also reciprocated back wildly.

Karan " u were crying bcoz I said love u to her "

Teja " yes, u r mine , mine to love and do anything , y can't say love u to any third person "

Karan " anything "  he smirked and she also smirked back. 

Teja " yeah.. "

Karan " what will u do laddoo "  he whispered