Car yah girlfriend 😜

Hiyaaaaaa....Back to good olden days... First grocery shopping, I know you all will remember that day.. Let's read it just in our style.. 

.....................................................................

It's been days since Tejran are dating and they shut the mouth which had been talking nonsense that they won't sustain after moving out of big boss and they will broke apart, blah blah shits.

Their love is increasing each and every moment and he was amazed to see her bond with his family, same goes to him, he developed a good bond with her parents, her brother. They used to face time when teja is with karan and the families just get stronger.

( Touchwood please 😩❤)

Currently,  he was sitting in her vanity waiting for her to come. She has planned to go somewhere and just texted him to pick her up and how can he deny is begum, so here he is , as a good boy, waiting for his motarma.

The door clicked open and naagin entered in her outfit, she was wearing her shrug and he looked at her from to to bottom. The site was definitely worth watching than anything and she was talking to ritesh about something, didn't notice him yet. When she saw him, she squealed and went near him, sat on his lap. Ritesh left them alone and he asked his team to not disturb them much to tejran relief.

Teja " Sunny, when did you came.. How long you have been waiting "

He slide her band behind her ears and stroked her cheeks " may be from past 15 minutes "

Teja " y didn't u inform me, nobody did "

Karan " I asked them not to, anyways the wait is worth it "

He slide her shrug through the slit and kept his hands on her bare thigh, she shivered with his touch and he nuzzled his nose with hers, she smiled and he closed the distance between their lips. They kissed slowly relishing each minute and broke apart feeling breathless.

Karan " My naagin "

He pecked her lips and she snuggled to him.

Karan " are we going somewhere, you texted the same "

She got excited and jumped off his lap " yes yes we r going and I can't tell you I am very excited to go with you "

He pulled her back on his lap
" joh bhi bolna hai yahi beitkar bolo "

She giggled and he bite her shoulders

Karan " tell me the place "

Teju " that's a surprise "

Slowly to herself " warna tu nahi ayega agar mei boli toh "

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows, she shooked her head and give him a toothy grin.

Karan in his mind " ab kya chal raha hai iski khurafati mind pe "

Teju "  mei ready hojao "

Karan pulled her more closer " mann nahi tujhe chodneka "

She pulled him through her collars
" chodna bhi nahi chahiye, lifetime deal remember "

He nodded with a smiled and pecked her forehead. He let her go since they r getting late, it's already late evening.

She changed into blue with white combo outfit and he was already wearing dark blue shirt and black pants.

Karan " ufff ufff.. Teja jii aag lagrahe ho "

He sounded like paps and she rolled her eyes at him and walked outside smiling. 

Karan followed her and again teased her " Teja ji peeche toh dheko...Peeche"