Bol meri sautan kon?

I am combining two ideas requested in this one shot, hope u will like this.

.....................................................................

A beautiful morning for everyone in the world, obviously for our ideal couple also.

Teju 's sleep broke by the same sound near her ears, she is used to the sound now.  She opened her eyes and saw her little sleeping beside her with his head on the crook of her neck, mouth parted a little, snoring a bit making her chuckle. She looked at his messy hairs falling on his face, covering the mole on his forehead, sliding the hairs with the tip of her finger, she kissed his mole on the forehead.  He snuggled more into her feeling her warmth and she giggled as his snores were giving her tickling sensation. 

She remembered the first time she slept beside him and he was snoring like this.

The first time, she slept beside him in the big boss house, she wasn't aware that he snore.

She hugged him tightly placing her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her protectively. He was in deep sleep and having her in his arms felt sukoon to him.

She was trying to sleep when she head him snore and she looked at him surprised, she thought he was doing a prank on her, she shook him a little, he didn't budge and that made her realize that he wasn't acting. She giggled hearing his snores, she closed his mouth and he opened it the next moment, she was slowly laughing seeing him.

Teja pov " awww mera little kitna cute hai yaar, khaa jaungi ek din mei isse"

She again closed his mouth and he opened it again, she did three to four time and stopped realizing he won't stop now. She closed her eyes trying to sleep and he snuggled into her, she was feeling ticklish as this is the first time they r this close while sleeping.

Teja pov " he will be the death of me "

She took deep breaths to control her hormones and he was unaware of things he was doing to her.  She closed her eyes and after a few minutes she fell asleep caged by him. 

The next morning, she woke up before him and went to her bed, as they didn't want the camera to catch them in the morning.  When big boss played morning songs, she was asleep, he woke up and frowned not finding her beside him, he looked here and there and saw her on her bed. He flopped back on his bed and she opened her eyes after sometime, she went to his bed and ruffled his hairs making him up.

Teja " sunny wake-up baby "

Karan groggily " Y did u left me alone "

Teja " I went in the early morning sunny, u know it may look wrong if we woke up together in the morning "

Karan " early morning ? I didn't realize "

Teja " how will you Mr kundrra ?  when you r sleeping snoring, disturbing others sleep "

Karan looked at her shocked " me.. Snoring.. Dont lie teju "

She smacked his arms " I am lieing, are you serious. You were snoring sunny "

Karan " After a long time, I slept peacefully yesterday, may be I snore but it's bcoz of you. You give me sukoon and having you in my arms made me forget everything and sleep peacefully "

He pulled her closer and she was emotional listening him , she hugged him tightly " U can't do this to me with your words sunny "

He whispered " I can do more to you if there are no camera's here.. You don't know how much I m trying to control myself tejuuuu "