It's Roka Day :)

I haven't written on this topic and piyadsena reminded me this, so thought to give this on our special day. Let's rewind the day of Roka last year in this one shot. I hope u all will like this chapter from my imagination :)

...................................................................

Karan was in his Lock up shoot, today is his mom and dad anniversary and he was excited for the day, hmm something more is awaiting for them.  He was thinking something when his mobile rang with a name which is his heartbeat nowadays.

Karan " jii mera laddoo "

Teju " sunnyyyyyy, mei 5 mins pe aajungi"

Karan " laddooo, bahar paps hai..u call me once u reach, I will come outside.. Okay baby "

Teju " okay sunny.. mei paunchne wali yu"
He cut the call and after 5 mins he heard her car sound, he opened his vanity door to see her beautifully dressed up in long Kurti which is almost covering her.  She had worn a elegant jhumka which was adding glory to the already beautiful girl. 

He went to her and opened the door for her, paps went crazy seeing them together and they clicked their picture. They both entered inside the vanity and she immediately hugged him. 

Teja " Sunny I misseddd you "

Karan kissed her nose " I know my baby.. Sunny also missed his laddooo very muchhhh "

She blinked her eyes like a Bby " sachiiii "

Karan kissed her cheeks " muchi my jaana "

She kissed his lips and he deepened the kiss, they broke apart and both had a beautiful smile.

Teju " you change and come, we have so much to do "

She opened her arms wide indicating so much and he chuckled at his cutie. 

He was about to change in washroom when a idea struck him, he smirked and slowly removed his outfit. She gulped seeing him shirtless and her eyes were only on him, she was ogling at her boyfriend's perfect body and he was enjoying it.  He took his spare shirt and wore it, he signalled her to come and she walked to him, stood in front of him