I am not talking to you karan :)

Disclaimer - Again this is an imaginary shot related to the real incident. No blaming or bashing anyone. Enjoy reading :)

...........................................................................
This is the same night when they all gathered in Img shoot which had a ball dance going to be choreographed by Nishanth and his team.

Nish " beeraaa "

He called karan who came out after getting ready in his black tuxedo with white satin shirt inside.  Karan walked to him and hugged him which he reciprocated back.

Karan " beere... Khamba party kabbb "

Nish laughed " haan haan jaldi  karenge.... Abhi keliye joh kartehai voh tereliye mushkil hai bohot "

Karan " yaar...ye ball dance kyu rake hai "

He whined making other chuckle..

The rehearsal started and nishanth showed them the steps, he made it easier and elegant way of ball dance. Reem got ready in a white prom dress and gashmeer also dressed up like karan.

Karan " beera.. Itna tough step kyu hai "

Nishanth looked at him as if he is a alien and then punched his stomach lightly.

Nish " natak matkar, achese jante hu tujhe.. Jaa kar "

He  pushed him and they continued the rehearsal. Meanwhile Karan mobile rang and it was picked by Nik

Nik " bhabhi ,bhai is shooting " .

Teja " acha.. Nik live location share kar.. Mei aaraha hu , dont say him "

Nik " okie done bhabhi "

He shared her live location and she smirked.
..........................................................................

Teju side,

Teju " ajmal bhai, u can drop me there and then leave.. Mei sunny ki sath jaungi "

Ajmal bhai nodded and she was thinking something and a small blush crept on her face.

Teju pov " I hope u love this surprise, I wanted to do this from long, after our fight yesterday I don't know y, but I wanted to do this today. I can't wait to meet u "

She blushed keeping her hands on her face a bit and her beautiful smile doesn't leave her face.

( yes,  they had a fight yesterday, ofc fuddu topic pe and he was angry on her, their argument subside a bit later but she wanted to settle the matter and surprise him with something he would never imagine her to do.. )
........................................................................

Her car halted in the parking space and she stepped down, nik was already waiting there.

Teju " kahan hai tera bhai "

Nik " andhar.. Waise bhabhi.. Nishanth bhai is also here "

Teju " babz bhi hai..acha.. He is the choreographer ? "

Nik nodded and the duo went inside. She saw him rehearsing for a twirl step and lifting Reem in his arms, she watched his move and chuckled seeing his poker face.

Teju " sunnyyyyyy "

She called him and he turned around, he left reem and walked to her, before he could hug her, she was hugged by Nishanth who was excited to meet her.

Nish " Babz what a surprise, u didn't tell me you r coming here "

Teju smiled at him " I just got to know he is shooting here and u r with him as well, so thought to visit u both "