Goa, we r coming :)

Pra and his friends were spending their vacation in goa. They also invited teju and karan, but since karan was already busy with shoot, teju alone will be going for 2 days.

Teju was sitting in his lap who was sitting on a been bag and hugging her from behind.

Teju " y can't u come with me, please tum bhi aaogi toh zyada maza ayega na"

Karan stroked her cheeks from behind " u think I don't want to come, I want to be with you everytime but you know our work schedule right. And I m chilled out bcoz pra is there, warna itni ladko ki beech tujhe akele nahi chodta biwi ji "

She laughed and turned to him " sab mere bhai jaise hai "

Karan kissed her forehead " ofc my baby, I know that "

She played with his shirt button " You don't need to jealous, if u don't want I won't go, I will miss you there "

He cupped her cheeks " pra is expecting you there, I don't want him to be upset, it's okay, I will miss you too but 2 days ki baat hai.. When u come back I won't leave you "

She blushed and placed her head on his chest rubbing her nose on his bare skin, he stroked her back and they spend their quality time.

.....................................................................

The next day teju left to Goa, paps spotted her and karan was already sulking in the home as it feels empty without her .

Omi called him to remind about the ipl special show. He got ready and went to the show. She reached Goa and called him, they spoke for sometime before she reach the place.

She called pra and he immediately came outside and saw her, he hugged her tightly and took her inside, all his friends were there and she met everyone, she knows them well and thus they started talking about life and stuff.

She checked her phone again and again to see if he texted, but there was no text from him.

Dabby " Teju di, Karan jiju ka call keliye waiting? "

She nodded and the boys started teasing her. To the right time, he called and she immediately picked them, he was just looking at her and she slide her hairs and smiled at him..

Karan " How can you be so beautiful all the time "

She blushed and he smiled.

Karan " So partying? "

She nodded and shifted the camera to everyone ,he said hello to all and they also greeted him..

Pra ' I miss you jij "

He smiled " I do miss you all, especially your sister "

He laughed but pra felt content hearing him. They spoke for sometime and she cut the call.

.....................................................................

Here, karan was missing her so much, he was thinking how he is going to spend 2 days without her. Every corner of house is making him think about her.

He groaned when she send him her pics from afternoon, her side slit outfit was making him go hard just by looking. He was feeling possessive by looking at other men but he knew they r like brothers to her and it's her freedom, he can't question her for that.

It was around 11 pm but still he was tossing around the bed controlling his urge to call her bcoz she was partying now. She called him sometime before and he was the one who convinced her to spend time with them.

Teju " sunnyyy, talk to me.. Y r u not talking to me properly "

He was searching his nightwear and she's sulking bcoz he was not giving attention , little did she know he was purposely not seeing bcoz he can't control himself.