Dehradun series - 2- Lambiyan si judaiyaan

He reached dehradun and the team member was there to take him to the stay place. The very first thing he did after reaching the place was to call her. She picked it up in 3 rings and he chuckled at her eagerness.

Teju " sunnnnyyyyy, u reached?  Zyada thand hai kya, can u manage, baby what r you doing, kuchh kaya tumne , babe y r u not talking to me.. Answer me sunny "

Karan " oh oh madame, my rajdhani express, calm down.. Mauka toh de jawab dene ka, first I reached and abhitak nahi kaya.. Freshnup hoke bahar jaungi. Thand toh pucho mat,its freezing thank God I have my stuffs to keep me warm "

Teju " Bby  take care of urself. Don't roam around. U will take time to adjust to the climate sunny, so till then khayal rakhna "

Karan " okay my love, did u had ur food baby.. I already warned you, no compromise on food.. "

Teju " haan haan, I will have, I was waiting for ur call. "

Karan " okay let's facetime, u eat ur food and I will be here watching u "

Teju in her baby tone " hawwww u dont trust ur little baby sunny "

Karan smiled at her antics and said " tch, not on this, chalo eat "

He cut the call and face time her. She was dressed up in beautiful Kurti which was for prathana (preethi)  character. He was looking at her while she was munching her vadapav. 

Karan " laddoo aramse baba, no one will snatch it "

Teju " late horaha shoot keliye  " she ate fast dumping in both cheeks and  he was just looking at her laddoo face.

Teju " kya dhekrahe Ho "

Karan " ur laddoo face my laddoo, iss shakal se pyaar nahi hoga toh kiya hoga"

He kissed on screen and she blushed widely, to their unfortunate, ritesh called her for shoot

Karan waved a hi to him which he waved back.

Karan to ritesh " dyaan rakna "

Ritesh " jii bhi "

They exchanged love you and some virtual kisses before ending the call.