Tune usse shaadi kiyee😤

A random day, our tejran was cuddling together in their home, both had a off day. So, they decided to spend their time together at home, not much hungama going out and turning tired.

For Karan, This feels amazing, with her, at home, mumma's butter chicken for lunch and teju pampered by his parents more, he felt peace. This is what he have been on yearning for life and now he got that ,he wouldn't miss this, never ever.

He kissed her on cheeks while she was blabbering something to him like a baby sitting on his lap in their room. He was just adoring her and her antics.

Teju " sunny sunrahe ho mera baat "

Karan " haan meri jaan "

Teju in baby tone " toh bolo meine kya bola"

Karan looked here and there and she pouted.

Teju " u didn't listen to me.. Howww badddd...what were u thinking "

She made a cry baby face and he chuckled,  she frowned thinking something and jumped off his lap keeping her hands on either side of her waist.

Teju " were u thinking about something else.. Wait or someone else... Youuuuuuu"

She glared him while he pulled her again on his lap and she wriggled and he bite her cheeks.

Karan " When the best is already in my lap, Y will I think of someone else.. Itna courage nahi baba mujhme..u know I am scared of my wife.. "

He gave fishy kisses to her from her forehead to nose to lips and chin.

Teju giggled and kissed his cheeks " that's like my good boy.. But y didn't u listen to me then "

She pouted again and he kissed her pout.

Karan " aap aise harkat karogi toh mei kaise baaton pe concentrate karu.. Ur actions distract me love "

She smiled widely and he was happy to see her smile. He held her hands and kissed her palm and she layed back on his shoulder keeping her head on his neck crook.

Karan " so what my baby was saying earlier"

Teju " mei bolrahe thi, mera set pe na ek discussion hua tha..about past life.. Not our past in this life sunny, I m talking about the previous life. So people were telling it's true, some were saying its false, no one would remember like that.. Toh meine pucha tume, kabhi tujhe kuch past life yaad aya.. Bcoz I never did.. "

She asked with curiosity and he looked at her for a second before answering "yes"

Teju become shocked that he remember his past life " are u serious.. Kaisa tha.. How did u remember, y didn't u tell me earlier.. Who r u in past life.. Sunny bolona.. What r u in that "

Karan " tejuuu baby relax.. Bataunga.. Bolne dogi mujhe.. "

She nodded keeping her little finger on her lips and he chuckled.

Karan " I don't remember everything but when I went for my therapy, I used to get glimpse of my life. Phela I used to think it's my illusion but then doc said its not that, that's called past life regression. When we go deep into our memory, sometime we could even remember about our previous life. He showed me few testimonials as well, then I believed him. "

Teju " wowww sunny, u turned to be a supernatural species yaar "

He looked at her are you serious
" supernatural, seriously, it's just past life memory laddoo "

Teju " joh bhi.. I didn't remember na.. U did.. Now tell me about urself from past life"

Karan " chodna.. Kyu ab "