Love for eternity -5

Sher and Muskan roamed around the city, they enjoyed the busy life of Mumbai, street shopping and marine drive spot. They feel nostalgic, like they visited this before and their legs just found their own way.

Muskan " Sher this is so peaceful na "

Sitting beside each other, looking into the waves which keeps sliding over one another.

Sher " Laddoo, this is us, I can feel we have been like this before. Karan and teja were also like us. Their love was magical just like us. U know, i saw in social media that ppl were mad on them. They worshipped and fanned them over everything "

Muskan " Can we go and visit them, are they alive "

Sher " My innocent begum, we r them, they are us, how will they be alive. We r their next life"

Muskan " can we atleast visit their family. I want to meet them "

He couldn't say her no and immediately with his contacts, he arranged for a meeting with their family.

Sher " Hogaya aapka kaam, they r now in Goa for a vacation, we need to wait for 3days"

Muskan " nahi na Sher. Can we go n meet them in goa, even I wanted to visit the place"

Sher " okay.. But one condition "

Muskan " jii jiii Kuch bhi karungi bolo "

He whispered in her ears " will tell you tonight "

Muskan blushed to deep red and he laughed pulling her closer.

They returned their place in mumbai and decided to sleep for sometime. Their flight was around 4.30am in early morning.

Sunnyy, I m scared

Laddoo aao mein hu na

She climbed in the yacht and few balloons were decorated in the railings. It was so lovely, she was dressed up in baby pink shimmering one piece off shoulder dress. He was wearing casual looking visibly hot and handsome.

She drew closer to him as the yacht smoothly glide over the sea waves. He hugged her tightly and they just looked into each other.

Happy birthday laddoo

She smiled

finally u turned 40

He laughed and She glared at him and he pecked her lips immediately. She tried opening her champagne but couldn't, he took it from her and opened. She hugged him tight and he kissed her forehead wishing happy birthday again. They sat on the base of yacht and looked forward over the beauty of sea. The lights Illuminating from the bridge was enchanting.

I need this, you and me, forever like this.

He nodded being emotional and she kissed his heart.

Muskan opened her eyes with smile adorning her face remembering their moment of past life. She bent over him and kissed his forehead " I love you, I love you so much sunnnyyy "

She kissed his eyes followed by cheeks and pecked his lips. He pulled her down when she was about to get up and kissed her like there is no tomorrow. She gasped when his hands traced her waist and he relished her mouth like a beast. After a good 15-20 minutes, they broke the kiss and both were panting heavily. She pushed him off her and after calming herself, saw him smirking at her.

Muskan " Aap, aap.. . Seriously "

Sher " Mein... . Mein.. Kyaa "

Muskan " aise kaun Kiss karta hai "