2. Chodke jayegi tum mujhe?

He woke up the next morning by constant phone calls and he opened his eyes groaning. He picked the call only to see teju's mother calling him.

He sat straight immediately and picked the call greeting her.

Karan " Hello Aunty.. Good morning "

Teju mom " Good Morning Karan beta, sorry to disturb you both.. I tried calling teju but her phone is switched off. Her manager called me, she said the shoot is cancelled and ask teju to call her back "

He shook his head to made his mind clear to listen and she called him again " hello.. Karan beta "

Karan " yes yes aunty, I will ask her to call "

Teju mom " okay beta bye.. Take care"

He ended the call replying bye to her and he groaned , he remembered whatever happened yesterday night and he sighed. 

He saw a message from her and opened it to see a audio message from her. He played them and her breaking voice broke his heart. 

Teju " Karan, I m sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you.  I didn't meant to irritate you at any cost. Sorry for being your headache all these days, Meii...mei, I.. am missing you Karan, I am craving you. For some days, I tried thinking it will be well, we will manage with this distance and work pressure but now it's  frustrating for me. I was finally happy today that we will spend some time with each other. (she chuckled) But I got angry when I saw your team. I can understand that you are right at your place and I am wrong.. May be I was always wrong..

Her voice choked more and he knew she was crying, she was trying to speak.

Teju " may be, I was irritating always, isiliye no one ever stayed with me longer.. Aur tum bhi kitni din mujhe aur mere pagalpan ko jhelo gi. You would need someone mature to your choice and I m not that, kya karu.. Should I change myself? I think yes.. If that will make my people to stay with me.. Mei.. Mei... I.. Nothing.. More.. Bye.. "

Karan " I should talk to her, this isnt going well soon "

He stood up and walked to the next room putting on his slippers and knocked the door ,when he got no response, he opened the door and frowned seeing it empty. He checked everywhere and realized she is not at home. 

He tried calling her but her mobile was switched off and he was tensed now.  He called her manager hoping she knows some details, but got only negative answer.

" Are u kidding me Karan, I m trying to reach her from yesterday, the last I talked to her was after the shoot, to inform her that shoot will continue today as well , but due to some things the shoot was cancelled and we have to reschedule after a week. I m trying to call her and inform her this things.  Her mobile was switched now, have been trying from long time.. Her mother also don't know, where did she go now? What happened between you two?  " Her manager questioned him in return when he called her.

Karan " Nothing, we're fine. We met for dinner and she left, I think there must be some emergency. I will get back to you soon "

He cut the call and sat on the couch, he was trying to believe that nothing happened to her and she will be fine.  He walked down and asked the watchmen, did he saw her while leaving in morning.

Sir, madam toh kal raat hi nikalgye, humne toh unne vapas ane toh dheka nahi

( sir, madam had left yesterday night itself and I didn't see her coming back)

He reached back home and flopped on the couch " she left home by night itself and I wasn't aware of that. She didn't go back to her home.. Where r you tejaa.. Why are you doing this to me , what's with you on leaving me like this.. Please God, keep her safe , what if something happen to her.. No no.. Nothing will happen to her "