Where are you Laddoo ?

This is purely imaginary and no where related to any real incident and just a story, not to be biased on any one here. 
This idea given by Tanisha1150 and I will try my best.

.....................................................................

Karan and Teja are dating from past 2 years and like every other relationships, they also have their own ups and down, massive fight, intense romance and angsty session ending in their makeout. They both are well aware that they r endgame but still like everyone ,they also have their messed up days and their mind started going off in their overthinking zone.

They both are right now standing admist of huge crowd with music bursting ears and ppl shaking their legs off to the beats. Teja was dressed up in a white and karan in contrast to her, in black.

It was Karan's childhood friend cocktail party, the wedding is next day

It was Karan's childhood friend cocktail party, the wedding is next day. She was little nervous since its a new place and also ppl here are looking at her as if she is an alien, especially girls.  Well, she also know that those are looks of jealousy. Nikhil also accompanied them as he was the photographer for event and she can't be more thankful for that. Sitting near a bar counter with a glass of wine, she was just looking at her surrounding, he was talking to his classmates whom he met after along and his face was shining and she was more than delighted to see him the way.

Nikhil came near her seeing her sitting alone after some work.

Nikhil " Bhabhi kya hua "

Teja smiled at him " Kuch nahi Nikhil.. Bas aise hi "

Nik " toh Itna silent kyun hai Aaj. I don't know the existence of this Teja "

Teja " I m just tired Nikhil, raat se soya nahi na isiliye"

Nik " u shud have taken rest in room , y didn't u say to bhai "

Teja again looked at him from there and a look of grimace adorned her face which was noticed by Nikhil.

Nik " don't mistake him he was just reliving his time with them "

Teja " Arey Nikhil, I m not blaming him for anything. He is meeting them after a long time and seeing him happy make me happy too. Don't worry about me and enjoy "