Prathna, Jaan of TejRan - 2 :)

It's been two years since she came into the life of our TejRan and families. They disclosed the news of Prathna being their daughter after a month to everyone and much to their delight, everyone around them were so happy. Many ppl congratulated them and their fans were so proud of them.

None knows from where the baby came, all they understood was she is now daughter of TejRan, a sunshine to the life of Roadies king and khatron ki kiladi queen and the badass couple of Bigboss.

One or two time, paps spotted the family of three when they r out for shopping or hospital, other than that no-one have seen her personally. Karan protects her so much, he used to hide her within his arms on spotting paps not making it obvious to offense them, bcoz he doesn't want any evil eyes on his daughter.

TejRan fam including sweet solos were so happy and they always use their mantra whenever they see the whole family. The three surely have something in them which make everyone around them adore the trio.

Now let's peep into the messy bedroom, all things lying here and there, clothes lying on floor and two ppl huffing taking deep breaths. At the same time, one person entered the room and glared the duo making them gulp their saliva.

Teja " ye kya haal banakar raka hai tum logo ne room ka "

Hehe, the person who entered the room was Teja and the other two, obviously as u know, it's Mr. Kundrra and his little devil.

They have thrown away the cloths,shoes and everything on the floor, for what only God knows.

Karan " ladoo mera paas Acha sneakers nahi hai, dheko sab old hogaye hai"

He shows his n nunber of shoes making her gasp and think " did that man said he doesn't have a proper shoe. WTF, we can open a new showroom with his collection and he is freaking kidding me here "

Prathna " mumma, mele pash bhi dresch nali hai " she said in her toddler voice, showing away her thrown clothes which can be enough to nearly 20 children.

Teja widen her eyes seeing her copying him and glared at him making him gulp.

Teja " U both, i want this to be clean in next 20 mins, otherwise Mr. Kundrra u won't get to u use ur cars for one week n I will throw always all ur shoes right now, and u missy, if ur papa doesn't arrange ur clothes now, no cartoons for a week "

Prathna immediately looked at her father with wide eyes looking like a doll and her chin wobbled.

Karan " ladoo " he said like a scared kitten

Teja " cleann, time starts now "

She said in her stern voice and left. Karan panicked and started arranging the stuff. They both looked at eo and pouted, they wanted her attention. Since mrng, she was unknowingly ignoring them, being busy in her household work. Mumma and Papa kundrra are in Punjab, n she is ordering Manoj n helping him in works.

Prathna was giving him things one by one, she is making face as if she is lifting  a 150 kg while lifting his shoes and he was laughing at his bundle of joy.

Karan " awwlee my Chota anda,  bohot weight haina ye aapkeliye. Don't worry princess, papa will take it "

Prathna " no, princessh wil give "

She nodded no and he chuckled at his cuteness. After 1 hr they  arranged the stuff, being tired he just laid on floor near the closet and she immediately jumped on him making him laugh.

Teja entered the room to see the cutest scene, Prathna on his stomach and he was complaining about Teja to her.

Karan " princess, ur mumma is very bad. She is ignoring papa and my princess from mrng. She didn't wake up us, she didn't give us breakfast. When we try to gain her attention, she scolded us. What shud we do now "