GOA WITH BAE -2 ❤:)

The next day start with beautiful smile on their faces as they looked into each  other eyes when their sleep broke.

Teja stroked his cheeks loving "Y can't my everyday start like this, just looking at you and get drown into ur eyes "

Karan " The same wish I m manifesting and it will be fulfilled by ur single yes bby .. November dhekle yaar "

He said with a wink and she slapped his chest laughing..

Teja " Baby, we will be like this forever na"

Karan " nahi bby "

Her face fell a Lil and he immediately cupped her cheeks " Hum aur bhi pagal Hojayenge love.. We can never get enough of each other  "

Teja showed her all teeth " isn't it a good thing Mr.Kundrra "

Karan " Ofc  To be  Mrs. Kundrra "

She blushed , whenever he calls her Mrs. Kundrra,  it feels like thousand butterflies flying on her stomach, goosebumps all over her body and he knows it well. His one word and all her sanity goes to hell.

He hovered over her and they sealed their mrng with a soul searing kiss. Then they got ready and departed for their work.

She reached her new home and the builder was already there. He escorted them inside the house and they had a chit chat for sometime. Later, the person announced the auspicious time and they handover the keys of home to her. She received the key with a smile and tears in her eyes. Karan was looking at her with a proud smile " his little girlfriend is creating milestone and he couldn't be less proud of that fact ". He closed his eyes and thanked his Rabba for everything and wished her to achieve everything she deserved. He opened his eyes and there she is, stood in front of him with her million dollar smile, showing the keys to him and handing it to him.

Teja " Humara ghar "

Karan kissed her forehead and said " I m so proud of you ladoo "

She hugged him and he reciprocated happily. They left the place after sometime arranging few things and then reached villa. Changing her outfit,  both decided to fetch something to eat. They reached nearby restaurant and had their lunch.

The soft music, fascinating view of sea with the restaurant lights flickering on them making them glitter, they enjoyed their meal. Soon karan spotted a puppy nearby his leg and he immediately picked it up. He remembered monsty and his eyes brimmed with tears. Teja noticed his change and she hugged him sideways.

Teja " sunny,  my love, kya hua "

Karan " Monstu ki yaad agaye.. He will be fine na teju "

Teja " yes my baby.. He will be fine.. Don't worry.. Reaching Mumbai we will enquire about him. Okay, please don't be sad "

Karan nodded and then started playing with the pup. She smiled at him, how easily he gels up with pups.

Teja thoughts " I know sunny,  it must be so hard for you. I can understand ur pain even though I cant feel it. Mere bas chale toh ,I will get monstu from her, but I know u don't want that. As a father of those two, it must be so difficult for you to be away from them."

Karan thought " Some ppl can never relate to it, for few its just a pet, very few like Teja understand the love between pets and their owner. When they grow up under u and u invest all the love in them, suddenly they leave u, it's horrible. It hurts whenever I see someone with pets, I miss my monstu and gansta too..  "

He was in his deep thinking and suddenly the puppy squirmed bring him back to earth. He noticed she was looking at him, he smiled and blinked his eyes and she smiled back. She took her mobile and started recording. She was too emotional, she was feeling bliss to have him beside her and if she get a chance she will just freeze this moment.