Dehradun series - 1 - Aadat hai tu meri

So finallyyyyyy, the dehradun series here.  Oh yeah I m not going to wait for their vlog, it take whole another year of them to post it, so I m writing on my own pov.  Hope u will like it.  Till I finish this, bb series will be on hold and after this will start updating that.  Thank you for all the love and support. :)

...........................................................................

It was a mid afternoon before the day he was leaving for dehradun , a couple of days for shoot. His packing is done and he was ready by everything, not mentally. He was having hard time in making himself understand that it's just 15 days shoot and he will be back to his laddoo soon but everytime he think about this, his mind stuck at 15 days without her, not feeling her touch, no kisses and hugs,  no cuddling her and not sleeping in her arms makes him groan hard in frustration.

When he got to know about this character, he was very happy that he accepted it. But when he came to know about the location and stuff, he was lil low. He was scrolling through the location stills send by the team, the temperature was minus degree and it make him excited and chills even at the thought. He checked his package again and also advised to parvez to be prepared as he is accompanying him.

Teja situation is no less, she was having that separation anxiety, they both were hardly maximum 4 days away from each other till now and this guy is leaving for 2 weeks which felt like 2 years to that poor soul.

Teja " ritesh,  mera packing kab hai  "

Rit " by evening 5 ,y u wanna go earlier "

Teja " haan, sunny ki paas jaana hai, he is leaving tomorrow and I want to be with him" she looked at him with a pleading eyes and baby look

He gave her a full blown smile seeing her cuteness and went to speak to the team. He managed to let her pack up by 3.30. She thanked him much, every minute from now on till the morning flight time is precious for her. She drove to his place. The door opened and he was surpised to see her early than her packup. 

She hugged him tightly at the door step, keeping her head on the crook of his neck and he picked her up whole she wrapped her legs around his waist. He closed the door with other hand while one was holding her.

Karan " ki hogaya mera shona "

Teju " meinu Kuch horaha hai,   meinu acha nahi lagraha tenu jaane se, tussi na jao sunny "

She said in her baby voice and he was awwed at her.  He recognized his shirt soaking and pulled immediately to see her eyes full of tears and her chin wobbled like a bby.

He looked at her and cupped her cheeks slowly as if she is made of glass and pecked her forehead

Teja " I can't live without you alone "

Karan closed his eyes and let the tear fall off his face. He never really cried for leaving someone for few days, but this laddoo in front of him, make him do things which he never felt.