Ladoo - Hot as hell :)

It was Oct 4th when the kundrra family except karan and jiju decided to depart Goa for their vacation. Jiju refused to go with them and decided to stay with karan. He was more than happy about that. He wanted to have their gala time obviously. Teja had back to back shoots and since they both are alone, she decided to stay at her place at night. They meet for casual dinner and breakfast but not long time.

Karan and Jiju decided to go to the movie premiere which he was invited and they enjoyed alot. Paps got chance to interact with him and he was sweet enough to answer them back. He also conveyed how much the family loves Teja and they really like her for karan.

They both roamed around like teenagers and have fun. Despite of all the fun, he still missed the time he be with her. They used to spend less time together, one bcoz of her tight schedule and second, bcoz she was giving him the space which he needed to be with the family. He was partly glad bcoz she is not like certain someone who cage him, she let him do what he wants. She was clearing up he schedule bcoz she is gng to take two days off back to back.

The days passes by them managing to be sane without each other much. It was Oct 7th she has her movie song "Naad " promotional shoot. He have already seen the song and he absolutely loved the rockstar Teja as Shruthi. She had to be at one college for the promotion. Her Co star of movie and film makers are also coming. She decided to go with ethnic first but then gave her idea of going on the same look as the one in song. She loved the idea and got ready in the same thing as it was and he was stunned to see her. She looked completely different.

She was very excited for the event and her mom accompanied her. She was extremely proud of her daughter who crossed many hurdles reach this place and still have got long way to go.. Karan looked at her promotional videos n shared in the family group. They all chuckled seeing her energy level, such a chaotic kid she is. They all conveyed their messages of how proud they r. She thanked everyone and then video called him. He picked up the call

Karan " ladoooooo "

Teja " sunnnyyyyy "

Karan " the song is amazing, I loved it.. My rockstar ladoo "

His eyes shined with happiness and she can say what he is feeling right now. She could see the same emotion in his eyes as her mother's eyes. She couldnt be more proud of having this man as her support system. She loves him too much. They talked for sometime and then she went for her shoot.

Later the night,  she was shooting for naagin and she has a photoshoot as well. He visited her shooting spot, she was dressed up in red Saree since shooting for karwachauth. She was looking extremely beautiful just like a fresh flower ,glowing with love. He was mesmerized by seeing her and stood rooted on his place.

Karan whispered " beautiful "

She turned around to see him looking at her as if he is seeing her for the first time.