Nah din meri, Nah raat meri :)

Hey guysss👀👀 Okay I m going to write something which I never did  for TejRan .. Just an imaginary one, marna mat pls..  Bear with me.. ShraddhaHalder this is her idea

.....................................................................

A fine night in Mumbai, darkness over the sky with twinkling stars. 

Karan and Teja are sleeping in their room, well that's what the other person thought. But here our Lil kiddo was staring the ceiling thinking something and his kola bear was sleeping practically on him.

Karan P. O. V

Heart : Shut the hell up karan, what the hell r you even thinking. She is yours and you know that too, y r u ovrthinking now. He is just her friend and nothing else.

Mind : But what if, as he said, she also liked him in the past.

Heart : Exactly,  even if she liked him it's in the past. U don't need to worry about that. U r her present and future karan

Mind : future?  Kis future ki baat kar rahe ho... Think karan, did she ever give u her word of marrying you. No right,  she always dodge the topic.

Heart : screw you, dont listen it karan, she loves you,  more than anything. Shaadi ka topic is not a small thing for anyone. You, urself were not ready for it before meeting her.

Mind : vahi bolrahe hu, u decided bcoz u realized she is the one.  Usko Aise esas nahi huye I guess.

Heart : karan, don't over think.. Look at the Lil one on ur arms. She is not like others. She is the one for you. U know it right. 

Shuffling from his heart to mind conversation, he was tired,  not physically but emotionally.  He was missing her, he misses their time. Haa, don't think like, he is having her in his arms still missed her, well yes , bcoz she was extremely busy in these days. Her movie promotion,  naagin and also her next movie shoot began. Her schedule is too tight and he understood that it's her time to shine but still being a attention seeker, he misses her. He miss her cuddling, her baby talks, her kisses and the time they used to just talk about themselves. Even today she came back from shoot late at night and immediately slept.  He didn't get to talk to her. When he tried, her reply was " sunny, I m tired "

He closed his eyes and the scene played in front of him which happened the day earlier.

He accompanied her to the party organised by her film producer. He was decked up in white tuxedo with black shirt and pants. Silver chain hanging on his neck and he kept his top 2 button open exposing his fakira tattoo. Beside him stood the lady love of him, decked in black bodycon dress with a single strap and slit till mid-thigh.