Laddoo, calm down baby :)

Teja P. O. V

Itni busy hai kya, ek call bhi nahi kiya, network bhi nahi aaraha, omi ko call karu, but he is not there. Nik ka bhi nhi lagraha call. He doesn't love u anymore Teja, see how he is ignoring you. Ab mein moti hogaye huna he don't find me beautiful anymore, y will he call u and talk to you for hours now teja.  Sab men same hai.. Sab ki sab, ghar toh ane do I will smash you handsome face, no , not handsome face. "

She was sulking like a bby when mumma kundrra came with another plate of fruits.

Teja " mummaa, nahi "

Mumma " beta, u ate before 2 hours.. Abhi ye kao warna bhuk lagegi "

Teja "I m not hungry but I am angry "

She said with a cute pout and mummy laughed knowing at whom she is.

Papa " what did he do now " ( coming from behind) 

He settled beside her and she kept her head on his shoulder. 

Teja " he isn't recieving my calls "

Papa " ye toh bohot galat hai "

Teja "hainaa "

She asked cutely making him nod his head

Mumma "aap chup rahe.. He must be busy, he will call her once he is free "

Papa " biwi se zyada kaam impt hai kya "

Mumma " go back to ur past and think before u speak Mr. Kundrra "

Papa immediately started and they end up bickering . Teju was looking at Papa, then mumma and oscillating her head.

Teja " stopppppppp "

They both stopped and looked at her. 

Teja " yahan mei already tensed hu and u both are fighting now. Uff.. Mera sunny hi theek mujhe, aap dono fight karo, I m going to him "

Papa " Par teju beta akele kaise, mein aata hu "

Teja " Papa, I m okay, I will go with parvez bhai "

She said but the elder duo was reluctant but seeing her smile they also agreed. They knew she won't be quiet before seeing him. 
Teja changed her outfit to a comfy one and called parvez bhai.  Both left to the destination. 

Parvez drive the car slowly as per his boss instructions and she took a quick nap.

They reached the set and parvez woke her up. She got excited and stepped down. Paps also saw her and they got crazy, politely refused them saying not to click her and they also understood her. 

She entered in his set and saw everyone was focussed and it was silent except the song playing in background. Everyone wished her in silence and she moved further only to get stopped in her track watching the scene in front of her. Nik saw her and move to her, she was just watching the scene where her husband was wearing a transparent white shirt with his buttons open and carrying a girl in his arms who was wearing a white T-shirt reaching her mid-thigh. It was an intense shoot for the song.

Teja eyes started watering and she cringed at the scene, she knew it was just an act but her mind went against her and started pouring negative things on her.  Nik saw her tears and panicked.

Nik " bhabhi kya hua "

Teja " usko dheko, kaise utkar jaaraha hai, besharam , he don't love me now. Usko Hot girls pasand hai ab"

She said while wiping her tears with back of her palm and Nik wanted to smash his head on the nearby wall.

Nik " aise nahi bhabhi, u also know it was just a scene, dho minute mein khatam hone wale hai, pls stop crying "