Love for eternity -4

Hey guys... thank you so much for all the support, I am very glad that you all are liking the story.

Many of u asked me to continue this as a separte ff, I m really sorry I don't have an idea to start with the ff right now, bcoz of ff it need lot of time and it requires attention to expand the story as well, I m currently not in the mindset to do that.

I m glad with this series of shots and response. I don't want to drag it too long . This idea was in my mind long time and I wanted to describe, more to my expectations, u all liked it. Pls keep supporting and I promise I will definitely write ff on this when the time comes.. Enjoy the chapter..

...........................................................................

They both looked at each other and the driver words broke their trance. They looked outside to see that they reached home. The whole Khan farmhouse was decorated with light and it looks magnificent.

Sher stepped down and came to other side, he opened the door on her side, he forward his hand and she looked at him. With entwined hands they both entered the mansion and Mrs Khan welcomed them along with his brothers.

Shamsher cousins were also present and some relatives of them. Mrs. Khan asked one of his cousin to guide muskan to their room. After sometime, Sher entered the room to see his beautiful wife sitting on his bed with her lehenga spread over his king size bed. She was looking down, her whole body was shivering.

No matter how much they love each other, consuming ur marriage and becoming one soul is biggest step for every human being. They are going to be together from now and they need to be comfortable with each other.

He took her dupatta covering her face, her face was glowing in the presence of moonlight. He kissed her forehead softly

Sher " jaan, go n fresh up "

She looked at him and nodded.

Moving towards the dressing table, she took the jewellery box and kept on the table. She started removing her jewels one by now and her neck piece got stuck with her hair.

Muskan looked at Sher who was already looking at her with different emotions. She blushed and signalled him to help. He stood up immediately as if he was waiting for her to call. He stood behind her, removed her duppatta completely and she immediately covered herself with her hands.

Sher smiled at her and whispered in her ears " Jaan, shohar hu aapka, aap biwi hai hamari, u don't need to feel shy "

He took her hands and removed her bangles softly kissing her hands. She blushed deeply and called his name "Sherrr "

He immediately looked at her as it was her first time calling him Sher.

Sher "firse bolo "

Muskan looked into his eyes " Sherrr "

He hugged her immediately and she placed her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Sher " Ek din jaan lenge aap humara muskan jaan "

Muskan looked at him with her chin on his chest and pouted " Pls dont say like that "

He couldn't stop himself from kissing her pout, she lowered her face and he laughed at his shy biwi.

Sher " Before I lose my control, we will free u from these jewels "

He helped her in removing the jewels and guided her to closet. She took her night dress and went to washroom to change.

When she came out, he was already dressed in his sweatpants and T-shirt.

He placed the prayer mat and signalled her to join. They both perform their salah together after their nikaah and it tend to be more special and powerful. She loved the way he recite the dua and she also prayed for their togetherness.