1.I am tired of this tejasswi 😐

This is an imaginary Story and nothing related to real life. So kindly, don't bash anyone of them.. Just enjoy reading this shade of tejran as well. No tears darlings:)

...........................................................................

Teja was driving to his shoot, he didn't call her anytime today and she was hell angry bcoz of that. Her mood swings bcoz of her periods were killing her at one side and other side, she felt he was very distant today. He didn't bother to ask her how she was today and that irked her more.

She reached his set and walked towards his vanity in a full swing, omi was shocked to her coming like a raging bull, he was scared for his bhai now.

Teja " where is he? "

Omi " Set pe andhar "

She walked to the set and there he was shooting for a scene where he need to hold his costar by waist and look into her eyes and then kiss her forehead. He was holding her and teja eyes already welled up seeing the scene..

Hell with the hormones 😑

Teja was waiting for the scene to end, he looked into his costar eyes who was already looking into his. He leaned to peck her forehead lightly, she pushed herself to him more and then kissed his cheeks. The crew was shocked as he is but the director said cut.

Dir " that's a good move riya, nice improvisation on own. It doesn't look like u both are acting "

Gaye bais mei pani..that was an added fuel to the raging bull standing aside.

Riya " thank you karan, u gave me enough confidence and I can see myself getting better. "

She hugged him and he wrapped his hands around her not wanting to insult her. She blushed deeply sensing his arms around her. Breaking the hug, she held his hands and they both walked to their next scene, he was oblivious to the love of his life standing there and watching everything.

She couldn't control her emotions, she doesn't want to make a scene by crying here and they being a talk of town. She always wanted their life to be private, she walked away and omi saw her coming outside.

He looked at her pale face and asked if she fine. She nodded and walked to her car. Paps spotted her and they started teasing her casually like how he is doing, did she like their onscreen pair.

Teja " yes I m happy for him, thank you. Byee.. I have to leave for somewhere "

She left the set and drove somewhere not known to herself wiping her tears.

...........................................................................

Karan walked back to his vanity after shooting, he took his mobile and that's when he realized it was in silent mode. There were 30 missed calls from her and few message. He saw all were before 2 hours and after that not even one. He called her but it went as voice mail.

He came outside and saw riya was waiting.

Karan " what happen riya "

Riya " Karan can u please drop me on the main road, I will book a cab from here. Yahan pe koye nahi aaraha.. My car was out for service "

Karan thought for a while, it's already 11 in night and he can't let her go alone from this place.

Karan " no issues come I will drop you home. "

Riya " oh really, thank you Karan.. Thank you so much "

She hugged him and he pulled back and they were surrounded by paps. They answered few questions and both left the set in his car with Parvez driving them.