Prathna - Jaan of TejRan - last part :)

Waking up to the sounds of birds chirping, he opened his eyes to see his lady love sleeping comfortably on his arms. He frowned thinking how did she reached here, he made her sleep in her preg comforter but then smiled knowing his Jaan seek comfort in him. She can't sleep without his warmth. He chuckled and kissed her face, her cheeks become more chubby and  he bite her cheeks slowly and she moaned in sleep. Her pregnancy hormones are always on fire, she always wants him near her, cuddle her, kiss her and do things to her.

He looked at his other side to see a little hands crawled on his waist and face in the crook of his neck , he turned to her and pecked her forehead..

Karan " baby wake up, wakey wakey princess "

Prathna " papa sone do na, Sunday hai Aaj "

Karan " but u said u wanted to make special breakfast for mumma "

She woke up with a jerk and started ranting " y did you wake me up so late. Haan, chalo chalo let's make her breakfast "

Karan lifted her " Phele brushy, then mumma breakfast "

They did their morning chores and went to make teju breakfast . Teja woke up after sometime and with her 8 month baby bump, keeping hands on it, she tried to walk to washroom when suddenly someone lift her in arms. She smiled widely seeing her sunny , kissing his cheeks, she wrapped her hands around his neck and they both headed to washroom.

Wrapping her in her bathrobe, he brought her to their closet, dressed her up keeping in mind of her comfort.

He brought her to the living room, seeing her papa and mumma smiled

He brought her to the living room, seeing her papa and mumma smiled. Papa made her sit in the middle of them and kissed her forehead.

Teja " doll kahan hai "

" Tadaaaaa... Dol yahan hai " she came with a plate wearing apron making everyone smile. Karan accompanied her behind with a tray

 Karan accompanied her behind with a tray