Ganesh Chathurthi - 1

Teja has finished her shoot and it was her time to packup. She called Karan and he said he is busy in his shooting. She was sad bcoz she was thinking of doing her favorite thing with him. Her favorite thing,sculpting her Bappa with her hand. She had been doing this since years and this year also she decided to do admist her busy schedule. She thought he will be with her atleast, even if not doing it with her.

Teja p.o.v - it's okay teju, he is busy, otherwise u know tera sunny tere saath rehene mein ek chance bhi nahi chodta. It's okay. Cheer up.

She asked ajmal bhai to go to Rithwik place, he was waiting for her downstairs to receive her , she hugged him and they passed greetings. Teja was excited to do her bappa. They reached upstairs and rithwik was standing behind her. They rang the bell and the most unexpected person opened the door for them making teja still in shock.

Teja " Teju tu toh pagal hogaye sunny ki bina, har jagah wahi dhikta hai, bola na voh shoot hai uska "

She was mumbling to herself but can be heard to others as well making everyone chuckle.

Rithwik " jaa andhar "

He pushed her slightly making her fall on Karan's arms, she flinched for a second and then was looking at him dreamily. Karan came closer to her, hugged her tightly and whispered in her ears
" Hiii TEJASSWI KUNDRAA "

She looked at him with wide eyes  and pinched his cheeks

Karan " oh Teri, oye ladoo, kya kar rahe ho jaan "

Teju with wide eyes " sunny tu sach mein hai " he blinked his eyes and she hugged him tightly

Rithwik " haan haan.. Tera sunny hi hai "

He chuckled and went ahead and stood with them. They broke the hug.

Teju " but u said u r shooting "

Karan " Hehe I want to surprise u ladoo. So I lied "

Rithwik " n pata hai, he was nagging me from past 1 hr to teach him about sculpting ,he wanted to sculpt bappa with you "

Teju gulped the lump in her throat and her eyes turned moist.

Teju " really u want to do baby "

Karan " haan mera laddoo.. I know how much bappa means to you and this day is very special for u. So I want to take part in this "

He said like baby and teja went awww on him. Rithwik saw that she was getting emotional so he left asking them to come soon.

Karan hugged her sensing her inner turmoil, she snuggled into his chest and tightened the hug.

Teju " aaj tak kisine bhi nahi kiya hai sunny "

Karan " y will anyone do this, I will only do... "

Teju looked at him keeping her chin on his chest and he pecked her lips. She smiled widely and he did again and this goes for sometime. 

Rithwik from another room " aajao dono, already it's 11  "

They parted away and moved to the room. Rithwik arranged everything for them. Karan opened the mud pack and placed it on side. They first made a box as stand for idol.

Teja started recording for her vlog and Karan was shying for some reason he didn't know. This is very first time for him, he never imagined he will do this.

The KARAN KUNDRRA who never like to make his hand dirty, he doesn't even feed anyone with his hand before is now making a Bappa idol with mud for his beautiful to be wife. Isn't it all feel like dream?