Masti at naagin set :)

Disclaimer - This is an imaginary shot and nothing related to real incident. No one is to be blamed or bashed, #preveer fans or shrey fans can avoid the chapter if u can't stand anything fun against them :)
........................................................................

So the naagin serial has been nearing it's end and everyone are really happy with the outcome. Adda also joined the crew for climax shoot.

Tejaa arrived to the shoot early in the morning. He was sleeping when she left their home and she started missing him, missing their morning romance. He can't be blamed, he reached home late after 3 in midnight , so she didn't have a heart to wake him up. 

She dropped a message to him once she step out for her shoot. 

To sunny " Good morning sunnyyyy.. I reached the set baby, ur chai is ready in flask, have it. I missss you baby... Byeee take care "

Her shooting  begins and it was with Shrey for now.  She got ready in a beautiful saree with a single strap blouse showing her milky skin making her looking ethereal.

She walked into the set and was very much aware of the gazes on her.  She read the script and the day started.

After few scenes, she got a break and checked her mobile, there was no message from him and her message was seen. She called him but it went unanswered and she got pissed now.  Being in a sulky mood and snapping at the poor ritesh, she walked into her vanity. 

The moment she opened the door, she screamed and squealed seeing the person inside her vanity...

Teju " sunnnnnyyyyyy "

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged her back kissing her face. He was showering fishy kisses on her face and she was giggling.

Teju " I missed you so much little "

She said in her baby voice and he bite her cheeks making her laugh...

Karan " I missed u more.. Y didn't u wake me up "

Teju " U came home late and were sleeping tired. I didn't have a heart to disturb your sleeping, u were looking like a baby, my chotu bby"

She kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely. He traced her arms slowly and his fingers made their way to her neck, she squirmed under his touch and he smirked. Even after all the intimacy between them, she still shivers like its their first time.

Teju " sunnyyyyy "

She moaned when he held her hairs in his hand and he bent down making his way to her sweet spot. She held his hairs in her fist and brought his face closer to her, she was about to smash her lips when the door knocked making him groan in frustration. He looked at her with pity eyes but she pulled back making him glare at her. 

Ritesh entered the vanity and informed that it's time for her shoot. She nodded and pulled Karan along with her to the set.

Karan in her ears " badla lunga mei zarur raat ko "

She bite her lips and he pulled her closer by her waist. They entered the set and everyone was happy to see Karan.

Ranjan sir " haayee.. Karan.. Aaja.. How r you "

Karan hugged him " I m good sir, how r you"

Ranjan " bohot badiya, so kya bolrahe hai tera naagin "

Karan " bol nahi rahehai.. Har baat pe dass rahe hai ,khatarnak hai sir"

She smacked his arms and the two men laughed.