Please don't leave me laddo :)

It was 5 am now, 3 hrs from the time she left, Karan was going crazy of not finding where she was. He was calling her again and again but her mobile was still switched off. Without having any choice, he called her parents early in the morning, before he could ask anything, they asked him y teja mobile was switched off.

Karan " voh baba, she is sleeping,I think her phone was off. Mein dhekti hu, I will let her talk to u later, u both take care, byeee"

He cut the call and a lone tear escaped his already red eyes.

Nikhil " bhai, let's call ritesh. May be he knows "

Karan called ritesh

Karan " Ritesh "

Rit '' hai bhai "

Karan " Ritesh, Ek help hai.., does ladoo have any shoot today. Did she told something to you about coming back soon "

Ritesh " what r u talking bhai, she took 3 days off , she completed all her schedule.. She said it was a mini vacation with you and wanted to enjoy it"

Every word of him was picking his heart, he was ashamed of himself for spoiling her day off like this.

Karan " Ritesh, unexpected things happened here and she left from here without informing anyone. Her mobile is also switched off,  I really have no idea where she is. She is not in Mumbai, I called her parents, they r not aware of this. Don't say them for now. Is there any way to find her location "

Ritesh " bhai, she definitely won't come Mumbai. We need to think her alternative go to places.. N once her phone gets on, we can trace her location bhai "

Karan " Her alternative place.. What is it.." He was thinking something and suddenly it strikes him where she can be. He just want a confirmation now. 

Karan " I guess I know where she is.. I will let u know if I am right "

He immediately called his friend and asked to check her name in flight to Goa last night. He was waiting for the call from his friend

Airport guy " yes karan, u r right. She had boarded to Goa at 2.30 am flight. She must have reached by now "

Karan '' thanks man.. Thanks for the help"

He was relieved by now that she has went to her home in Goa. He immediately booked his ticket to goa and asked Nikhil to manage things here. He met his friend and congratulated him for the wedding and said he need to rush somewhere for important work.

He took the morning flight by 8 am and reached Goa by 10.40 am. He took taxi and reached their house.  He ringed the bell but no one opened the door. He tried calling her but her mobile was still switched off. He wanted to see her once after their yesterday incident. He banged the door slowly

" Laddoo Pls... Pls open the door. Jitna maarna hai marlo,  mujhse baat bhi mat Karo but Pls open the door ladoo. Pls I want to see you laddoo. R u fine my bacha.. Pls listen to me once laddoo "

He was trying to stop his tears , still begging her to  open the door. To his shock the door opened but Wat he didn't expected was a guy opened the room and he stood straight opposite to Karan.

Teja came from behind and looked at karan. Karan diverted his attention to her, she was looking pale, her eyes are puffy which told the story of her cries.

Teja " Thank you for coming  with me Arjit at this early morning. "

Arjit " call me if u have any trouble "

He said and hugged her sideways glaring at karan. Karan was not absolutely okay with the sight, he was angry but his prime concern was to look after her.