I will protect you, hamesha!

Karan and teju were getting ready for the party, he was in his outfit while she was getting ready.  He was waiting for her and she came just like a queen mesmerizing everyone present. 

Karan  pov " hotttttt and cute"

She walked to him and clicked her fingers, he pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks. 

Teju " chale "

He nodded and walked further, she was wearing a offshoulder pale bottle green dress which ended her midthigh.

He pulled her closer when they r in their car,  he traced her cheeks and she slapped his hands, she signalled at parvez, karan pulled her more closer

Karan " parvez, piche dhekogi kya "

Parvez giggled " nahi bhai, rear mirror bhi nahi dhekungi, aap fikar mat karo"

Teju looked at them mouth opened in O shape " besharam tu aur teri Team "

She pulled away from him and he laughed, parvez giggled and they reached the venue soon. Paps surrounded their car, it was so much crowd and he was thinking how to get out, he saw teju and her outfit reminded him that he have to protect her from their cameras as well.

Finding a space, parvez stopped the car and he dropped down the car,  he walked to other side and she was thinking how to get down, she was not uncomfortable in the dress, but they keep busy in clicking photos they failed to see the distress they r causing to female actress.

He opened the door for her and stood in front of her as usual hiding her from the camera, he was a shield in front of her, she got down holding his arms, he pecked her nose and the paps went crazy seeing them.  He made her stand infront of him and kept his hands around her stomach, they walked like that and soon reached the door. They waved back to paps and all hooted for them.

All the while she was just looking at him, his words were running in her mind "mei tujhe kabhi bhi uncomfortable nahi hone dunga. I will protect you always and be a shield to you teja. I know you r my sherni and can manage anything but this Sher wants to protect his sherni.  I will do that hamesha ! "

She kissed his cheeks and he was surprised to see her doing that, he winked at her and she blushed hiding in his arms. 

Karan " y this sudden kisses "

Teja " aise hi "

They started having drinks but sober enough.  She was dancing and he joined her, they both did some crazy steps and soon their friends joined them and it was great fun.

Simran ( mutual friend) " Is he that protective always or it's bcoz of camera , don't take me wrong, just curious "

Teja wanted to punch her face but controlled herself " he don't need to act in front of anyone and He never does. Voh joh bhi karta, it him, not his camera conscious self.  I never saw him doing anything for camera. Aur voh mera sunny hai, mera sher hai and he will protect me always. He don't care about the place, the circumstances or anything, if its me, his laddoo, he will do anything. "