Best friend wedding :)

Teju pulled out the final luggage and he looked at her with shock as he placed them in the back of his Rubi. 

Karan " Did u pack the entire wardrobe.. What is this, y so many luggage "

Teju twiched her lips " What.. This is for the wedding, I packed very few you know "

He looked shocked at the number of bags and she raised her eyebrows, he shook his head with a tight smile and closed the door and walked to the driver seat rolling his eyes. She chuckled and walked towards the passenger seat. 

They started their journey towards God and teju was so excited for her bestie wedding. 

Teju " Letsss goooooo... " she shouted and he chuckled at his over excited baby.  He kissed her cheeks leaning on and she grinned, she played theie favorite playlist.

He stopped by the road in the middle of their journey to get some chai. He asked her to wait in the car and walked to the shop.  She saw her boyfriend telling something to the man to which he replied something that made him chuckle. She find him more sexy with his sleeves rolled up and his hairs falling on his face.

Her eyes trailed off from his forehead to his eyes and the way he laughed, her eyes were focussed on his lips, the one which always clasped with hers, she felt hot all of a sudden and looked else where, when he walked to her with a chai cup. 

Karan " Here you go begum.. Your chai " he blowed on them before giving her as its very hot.  She love these little things he does for her, this feel domestic for them. 

Teju " you r the best "

Karan " I know.. Keep saying that "

She rolled her eyes at his cockiness and he chuckled. They finished their chai and he took the cup and threw them in the bin placed outside the shop.

He started driving and she looked at his flexed arms as he rolled the steering, the way he placed his one finger over his chin and his other hand gripped the steering.

Karan " stop eye fucking me sweetie if u don't want me to do anything now"

She blushed at his words and turned to other side and to distract herself from him, she opened her instagram and started recording stories, she called him when she shifted the camera to his.

He grabbed her hands and entwined with his " Enough of the stories now "

Teju " then what else should I do "

Karan " You can do what you were doing before " he meant staring at him and she laughed.

Teju " Not interested now "

Karan " Kyaaaa , not interested, pura zindagi dhekna hai yahi shakal ko" he leaned to her cheeks and bite on them making her whine....

Teju " Sunnnyyyy "

Karan laughed at her irritated face and she punched his arm, he kissed her knuckles and she blushed. 

They reached Goa with their little teasing and talks and lots of romance in between.

Her bestie was very happy to see her and Karan, they welcomed them with open arms and She was so excited to see them. Her smile was contagious as it reflected on his face automatically and she looked at him and asked what, he nodded no and stood aside meeting her friend fiance and others.

Everyone knew him well and they were good, Karan bonded well with everyone in few minutes and they enjoyed the rest of the day. 

Teju looked at sharyu who was looking at her with a smile, she hugged her again and the best friend walked to the corner to talk with a drink.