Just some random day :)

Hiyaaa... This is a short random Os on the day they get spotted at temple. We all didn't expect it and it was a simple household vibes from them, them being hubby and wife for the whole time. So I just wanted to write a few words on it.

......................................................................

Evening sun sets in and she was sitting on the kitchen slab with her legs dangling. He was making her chai, this is their favourite routine and they can't miss it when they are at home.

Both felt like they have been released from a claustrophobic place, the hectic shoot schedule made them exhausted. Even though they stay together but still they find less time to spend with each other. However they managed it to doesn't affect their relationship.

Teja " sunny me or chai "

He laughed thinking she isn't letting it go and turned to her, he moved closer to her and placed his hands on either side and pecked her nose " you, my love "

She grinned and looked at the chai pot " dheka, he doesn't love u now, he love me more than you.. Don't try to woo my husband now"

She was speaking to the chai and he couldn't control his laughter, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, they walked to the balcony and he made her sit on the swing. He moved again to the kitchen to bring the tea tray.

She took the chai cup from him and he sat on the been bag, he forwards his hands and she held them, he pulled her towards him and she settled on his lap, adjusting to her comfort and they both sipped their chai soaking in the evening atmosphere which was calm and serene.

Teja " sunny, how much u love me?

Karan " who said I love you? "

She glared at him and he pulled her more closer " if there is someone whom I call mine, then it's you.. If there is someone whom I want to have closer always then it's you. .if there is someone whom I want to pamper till the end of my life, then it's you.. If there is someone for whom I can fight the entire world then it's you, if there is someone for whom I will give up on my life, then it's you.. Thats how much i love you and you mean everything to me, sabse zyada pyaar karta hu tujhse "

He was saying everything by tapping her cheeks with his and she was smiling, she couldn't control herself from pecking his lips as he ended his small confession..

Teja '' I love you hubby "

He pecked her cheeks and bite them little " I love you my little shaitan "

They finished their chai and she picked them from him and put both the cup with the chaipot to wash.

Teja " sunny, let's go to temple na "

Karan " abhi? "

Teja " yes, mann kar rahahai "

Karan " okay go and get ready. We have to buy somethings for home, we will do that as well "

She nodded and ran to their room, she changed her dress into multicolor outfit and he changed his T-shirt with his already worn shorts.

She looked up and down when he came into her sight and he bite his inner cheeks to stop his smile seeing her reaction.

Teja " You r coming like this? "

He nodded " kyu, acha nahi kya "

Teja whined " sunny, we r going to temple.. Not some park "

Karan " temple keliye alag dress code kuch hai "

She glared at him, he picked her up from side and took her out of house while she threatens him to scream for help, he chuckle and pecked her lips to make her shut. After locking the house, they head downstairs with her glaring and complaining how he is coming to temple and him ignoring her and busy in kissing her cheeks.