A year of togetherness - 2

He made her lay on him completely now facing him, pecked her nose while she grinned like a kid. He went aww looking at her round face and cupped her cheeks, sucked her lips like his favourite candy. She blushed to deep red when he did that and hide her face in his chest.

Karan " begum, it's been a year "

Teja in her baby tone " mujhe sharam aaraha.. Kya karu "

Karan " aww laddoo.. Kaa jaungi mei "

Teja " awww khana nahi hu mei "

Karan " u r my favorite  " he winked and she blushed knowing his meaning. 

Teja " shameless "

Karan " biwi, continue kare "

He signalled to the video and she nodded turning and settling. 

He groaned feeling her movement which is making him.. Ahem..

Karan " stay still if u don't want me to rip ur clothes and ravish you "

He whispered in her ears making her moan.

Teja " sunny pls "

He pecked her head and rubbed her tummy feeling her skin while the video resumed.

Welcoming the second half of the year, a month of July.  The best moment of this month was the release of their spectacular song, baarish aayi hai.  They enjoyed shooting for this video the previous month, the song was a super hit. The visuals of the song was just splendid especially their wedding at church.  It was the moment everyone are waiting for. The whole nation is excited for the wedding and by lord grace it will happen soon - Touchwood :)

 The whole nation is excited for the wedding and by lord grace it will happen soon - Touchwood :)

The next exciting moment was their award show by htcity.  Never mind, Pinkvilla award happened in the previous month will be the best moment for them when it comes to award. This year has been amazingly well for them as they received more awards as a stylish couple.