Mujhe ek kissie dho😩

Teju was wrapping her work, it's already past 12 in the night and she is getting ready to head to their home.

She received a call from omi, frowning at her screen, she picked it up knowing it would be emergency. 

Omi " bhabhi, can you come to xyz restro bar now "

Teju " now, y what happened.. Sunny theek haina "

" mujheeeee ladddooo chahiye.. I need my ladddooooo, laddddooo kidhar haiiii tuuuu "

She could hear his shouting and frowned thinking what have he done. 

Omi " bhai please come soon, you know the place right "

She said okay and cut the call. She asked parvez who was waiting for her to drop her at the club.

.....................................................................

Karan had gone out with his friends to the club since its his day off.  He was planning this for long with his close buddies and today is the day. He called her after reaching there and then she had no update except the last one, Omi's call.  She didn't want to disturb him being the nagging girlfriend, her thought was, he had gone with his friends, let him have fun and get back..  That's it..

.....................................................................

On the other side, karan  was excited for this reunion, they r his close buddies who never left his side by any means.  He entered the club in his usual cool look wearing pale pink shirt and white shorts paired with white shoes.

He hugged his friend who was excited, they all started talking about their life , he called teju and his friends were teasing him

Frnd " abhise joru ka gulam, kya bhai"

Karan laughed "kuch bhi...aur mujhe koye sharam nahi joru ka gulam banne mei bhi "

His friend smiled at him and they kept drinking having talks. After sometime, everyone are drunk and Karan was bit high, they were dancing crazily, omi joined them later and he was sober, he thought he had to take them all back safe , so better not to have any drinks. 

Karan saw a couple dancing and they were so much into their world and this made him want her that very moment. 

Karan started crying like a child and his drunk friend were looking at him with what happen. 

(imagine all their conversation in drunken tone except omi and teju )

F1 " kya hua bhai.. Kyu.. Kyu roh raheho "

Karan " voh dhek "

They all turned to see, they spotted a couple but they didn't find anything wrong "

F2 " kya karan, wahan kya "

Karan " kamine wahan dheko "

F3 " you mean that couple, what's wrong bhai "