Love for eternity -3

It was 11th November, the day they all were waiting for.  Ahmed khandan was having mixed emotions, it's their pari nikkah and they r happy about it but sad that she will be leaving their house.

Shah Ahmed was looking at her childhood pictures which he was having in his almirah.  He caressed the pic of her softly and mishal was beside him holding his arms, being his support who was having hard time now. 

Mishal " Shah pls, aap fikar mat kariye, sher will look after her well. He won't disappoint us. Apko pata haina voh kitna mohabbat karta hai muskan se ,aap tension mat lijiye pls "

Shah " jaanta hu apne sher ko ache se..but still, muskan iss ghar ki roshni hai.. Hum kaise rahenge uske bina. Pata hai jab voh paide huye, ammi was unconscious and abbu was with others. Nurse came and I took the baby from her. She held my fingers and from that moment I became a father to her. Being her elder brother, I was very protective to her. I know, this moment will come one day but never realized that it will be soon.  Time flies.. "

Mishal " She is ur sister and first child forever.. "

He smiled at her and went to meet her. 

On the other side, Sher was nervous, excited, he wanted to be calm but his heart is going restless. He just want to see her now.  Finally, after a year, she is going to be his.  It's been a year he saw her for the first time in his aapi wedding and he can never forget the moment in his life. All he knows now was, she is going to be his forever

Mrs. Muskan Shamsher Khan...

He saw that it's time for his prayer, he wanted to do perform his salah before their marriage, he spread the prayer mat and started to recite. 

Nothing made sense before and suddenly everything make sense...

Jitna karan express Karta hai  publically , Matlab he is very expressive with words aur mein shy hojata hu.  I wanted to do something for him and I could see he was really surprised.. 

Agar pyaar ki ek tasveer hai to voh aap dono hai..  

Tejasswi kundrraa keliye zor da taliyaan..

He was smiling to his fullest.. 

He opened his eyes and looked ahead. There was a poster saying,

“We may not live in the past, but the past lives in us.” ~ Samuel Pisar.

The poster was there from years, but today he felt like there was a message behind it and Allah is guiding him to his path.. Before he could think about it, ayaz entered the room with his suit for nikkah. He asked him get ready soon and Shamsher nodded.

He got ready in his kurta looking like a king

He got ready in his kurta looking like a king. He looked at himself and some flashes of him in the groom look before waiting for his bride was coming in front of him.