Kabhi nahi jaa rahe wapas 😏

This is another one shot on recent Kashmir tour.  This is an imaginary fanfiction, no one is to be blamed in this. Kindly don't compare this with real :)

Karan has returned back and let's see teja reaction to him for whatever he did there.

.....................................................................

It was Sunday night,  karan flight landed and he came out. Teja had come to receive him which is surpirseee for him. Paps papped her and she was cutely conversing with them.

He came out and paps welcomed him with all love, omi was behind him and parvez and Nikhil was coming far behind with luggage. Ajmal bhai helped parvez in settling the luggage.

Karan funny conversation with paps

Paps " Karan bhai Kaise Ho "

Karan " badiya, aap log kaise ho "

Paps " hum theek hai "

Karan " haan yaad aya, kisne bola Usko Bohot hot Lagrahe hi hai, Haan bolo "

Paps " kab bhai "

Karan " Are uss din jab brown peheni thi "

Paps " Acha uss din, sach mein aise lagrahe thi bhabhi "

Karan " uss din toh bhabhi nahi bola "

Paps " Aap nahi suna, Humne bola hai "

Karan " Jhoota kahika, meine toh saara videos dheka, kisine aise nahi bola, jab mein hota hu tab bhabhi, jab mein Bahar gaye toh hot, sexy, beautiful."

Paps laughed at his reaction and he saw teju standing there and was shocked. He thought she must be shooting, since this week she had only night shoots.

He came towards her and she hugged him tightly. He kissed her cheeks tightly and hugged her again.

omi " ye huye na Surpirseee teja bhai "

He hugged her sideways and she hugged him  back " I missed you omi, finally tu wapas agaye "

Karan adore their devar bhabhi bond

Paps " kaise laga lado ji ki surpise "

Karan " lado nahi laddoo "

Paps " Hum aise hi bolte hai.. Aap batao kaisa laga "

Karan " sach mein Surpised hu yaar. Mujhe laga voh shoot kar rahe hogi, I thought to visit her set before I go home ,she never fail to surprise me "

He kissed her once again and asked " tera shoot nahi? "

Teja " meine jaldi khatam kardiya mera part, director se permission liye"

Karan looked at her overwhelmed and kissed her cheeks once again..

Omi be like  " Haan ye karlo phele. Hum yahi rukti hain aaj raat "

Omi "bhai, chale ghar "

Karan nodded and they all moved towards the car.

Ajmal bhai, parvez bhai, omi and Nikhil sat in one car. Teju drove karan car to airport , so they both settled in their car.

Everyone departed to thier house and TejRan reached their home, i mean karan home.

Teju opened the house and parvez placed the luggage and bid them bye. She smiled at him and saw Karan checking his mobile. She freshnup and came, sighed seeing him still in mobile and moved towards the kitchen. Manoj had prepared dinner for them, she heated the food again and plated them.

Teju " sunny freshnup and come "

Karan " haan laddoo,  jaa rahe hu "

He placed his mob on charge and left to freshnup. She switched on the TV and kept their plates on the table.