I am done with this Karan 😐

So as we all knew about this twitter rada, I m going to write on that. This is not to hurt anyone feelings, just a imagination, don't bash anyone and enjoy reading this angsty one !!!

...................................................................

Karan saw the clip in which he was tagged, he was already pissed as he missed holi party and she was also not here, the clip infuriated him and He started typing something and published the tweet, little did he knew that it was going to bring a storm in the social media.

He reached home and freshnup, nishanth came to his place, omi and nik were already there, everyone were already high and they didn't know anything happening on social media. He also got drunk with them, he was high after few minutes.

On the other side, Teju was busy with that event, she tried calling him but he didn't receive her call. She thought he must be busy and chucked the negative thoughts.

While, here Karan saw her call , he didn't have a mind to pick her call now, not after he scroll through the videos from the IV. He was disappointed with her IV. and he doesn't want to talk to her now. He put the mobile on silent and continued drinking.

The event ended and Teju tried calling him. The call went unanswered and she was bit tensed. She texted omi, he replied saying Karan is with them and he is drunk. So she stayed silent and returned to her room around midnight. She had a early morning flight and reached mumbai around 7 in the morning. She was excited to meet him, post celebrate holi with him.

Paps " Apne karan bhai ko miss kiya "

Teja " bohot "

She said and it was the truth, she missed him so much in this two days and especially yesterday as they didn't talk much.

She reached home enthusiastic not knowing her heart was going to break in few minutes.

She opened the door and the home was a mess with nishanth, omi and nik laying on the living room. She walks to their room and tip toed till the bed. She jumped beside him and cuddled him, he woke up with a sudden movements and his heart was happy to see her. He woke up and sat on the bed, he remembered the video and remained silent while she was confused with his behavior.

Teja in her baby voice " sunny I missed youuu "

She hugged him from back and he almost melted with her baby voice, but didn't react. She came in front of him and saw him with concern

Teju " sunny what happen, did anyone said anything. U can always say me, u know right. Hangover? Should I get u something.. "

He just whispered " kuch nahi " and stood up to leave to washroom. She grabbed his hands and turned him around.

Karan " Leave teja "

Teja " phele bolo kya hua.. Y r u so grumpy.. "

Karan " nothing.. Leave me "

Teja " bologi nhi toh kaise samjhaungi mei.. "

Karan in his low dangerous tone
" Joh bolna hai tune boldiya.. Now I have nothing to say...leave me "

She stood confused and held his hands tightly, he pulled away forcefully and shouted on her face " when I say leave, just leave. Don't you understand "

She flinched back and stood silent for sometime

Teja " please tell me what's wrong Karan, how will I know if u don't say "

He shrugged and walked to freshnup. She stood confused and then realized may be he messaged her and she didn't respond. She quickly switched on her mobile and notifications flood on.