New story - ADAAVAT E ISHQ

Hiyaaaa..  The new book is already out and 4 chapter up.. I hope you will like the journey and please share your views on this book as well. 

I am waiting to hear from you all!

A few glimpse :)

Don't you feel guilty for killing someone, who gave you the rights to kill like that " her voice was loud while asking the question and everyone went quiet

He looked at her raising his eyebrows, when everyone are appreaciting him for the encounter he did last night , this women here was questioning him. 

He asked her to come forward and she stepped front while the rest move aside.

" What's your name and which channel? " he questioned her adjusting his cap and she replied with the same attitude " Ms Tejasswi Prakash, Journalist, MBC Channel, now will you answer my question? "

" Ms. Prakash " He pulled his gun
" You See, this is called Revolver and I m working for the law and order, to be precise, I am an IPS officer who was trained well and this revolver is used to shoot someone when we have all the rights and the one who died last night, is not a saint,  he is a criminal who was involved in 46 cases, in which 10 are for murder and attempt murder and if u don't know anything, don't ask stupid questions like this. Understand  " His voice was stern sending shivers down the spine for people present there. 

Mr. Karan kundrra - Nightmare to the criminals, a sincere IPS officer who secured first place in UPSC and chose this upon his own interest. He is loyal to his work, that's the reason he have many enemies which include politicians and big shots of Mumbai as well.  In his career of 7 years, he had already done 34 encounters and he have no mercy for people who dont deserve it. An handsome, young man of 32 years who conquered the women heart with his looks and his deep voice.
A man of words,  who smiles occasionally, he stays with his big family, who also shifted with him to Mumbai.  He love only two things in this world , his family and his work. 

He started walking away and she stopped him by calling his name,

Tejasswi " Mr. Kundrra "

He stopped and turned to look at her, she moved to him and looked into his eyes " I think you failed to do proper research, that man had left everything before a year and he was living a simple life with his family. Now that you have killed him, his family is on roads and would you still like to enlighten me where you were right here? " she asked him, her eyes were boring into his.

His jaws tightened at the audacity of this women " Listen I don't have all my day for your nonsense , still, learn everything and then speak. He didn't change, it was all act and after attaining evidence against him, we planned this bcoz this time his crime was not something to be forgiven. Something are better to be hidden, let's keep the facts in dark sweetie " he said in his dangerous voice and she shivered and he looked intimidating to her.