Girlfriend hai voh meri :)

A day in life of TejRan where he was in Jaipur for his promo shoot for Dance deewane juniors accompanied by omi and parvez.  He was delighted to be a part of the show, it was a new experience to him with kids all around. He wanted to explore new things coming up his way, he wanted to be the sunny whom people love more than his stud wala karan image.

Teja was busy with her back to back naagin shoots, she had been missing him lately so much after he left to Jaipur even though they talk on video call every now and then. They had literally become like two inseparable souls crossing all the hurdles  coming their way.

She wrapped her shoot and called her little , she is in call with him, walking towards her car, ajmal bhai was waiting for her and suddenly paps surrounded her like a honey bee and started taking her pictures. She got panicked for a momemt not realizing what's happening n then came to earth knowing it was paps, however she tried to move away from the place soon. She got into the car and someone put camera inside her window making her shrieked. She raised the windows again and ajmal bhai started the car.

She kept her hand on her rapidly beating heart, trying to remain calm. The call was cut already, she flinched hearing the loud ringtone and got to see him calling her again. She took some deep breaths and attended his call.

Teja " Haan sunny "

Karan " baby u okay,  Kya hua achanak call kaatdiya "

Teja " voh voh.. Paps tha na Bahar. Isiliye, I settled now.. Can I call u after reaching home love "

Karan " yeah sure sweetie.. Tu theek haina.. "

Teja " haan baba theek hu.. Ghar jake call Karti hu bye love you sunny "

Karan " okay baby girl. Love u too ladoo "

They cut the call and teja let her head fall back on the seat. All these are not new to her, she had been cordial with paps always from the beginning, but after coming out of bigboss and signing Naagin, they r everywhere around her. She is forever grateful for all the craze they r showing up on her, Not everyone deserve it ,she achieved this through her hardwork. But incident like this scare the shit out of her being a private person in life. She tried to relax ,  said to herself
"All these are normal, sometimes it do happen. Let go that's it ".

Ajmal bhai " Madam, paps follow kar rahe hai.. Kya karun "

Teja " koye baat Nahi. Aap ghar Chalao.. Mein aai ko call karte hu "

She called Neetu Aai and asked her to let the door open so that she can enter immediately. They reached the house and paps started surrounding her again. She anyhow got inside the home and someone from paps tried to breach into the house.

Teja got inside and immediately settle inside the couch.

Aai " Kya hua aaj.. Y these many ppl "

Teja " pata nahi aai.. N i don't even see anyone familiar to me, I was really scared for some time, shoot ki Bahar  bhi aise hi thi"

Aai " Oh God. Karan ko bataya Kya tune.."

Teja " Nahi, he will become tensed. He had gone for work, let him do it peacefully Aai..itni bhi badi baat nahi "

She tried assuring herself and got freshnup, called him.

He picked up the call in second ring and was looking at her face. She was better now.

Karan " ghar agaye meri jaan.. "

Teja " yes sunny, agaye.. "

Karan " sach mein Tu theek haina "

He asked concerned about her and she didn't feel like hiding it from him. So she said him in a minimal note trying to not be offensive about the incident, meanwhile karan was so angry at them for doing this.